This mornings SOTD for me:

received_10214359788844866.jpg

Soap - Group Captains Blend
Brush - TF Custom 26mm finest badger
Razor - 1945 War Department issued Myatt razor
Blade - Rapira Super Stainless
Aftershave - Alpa 'Windsor'

IMG_20171231_154314_1-01.jpg

And thus ends my last shave of my first full year of shaving. Thanks all for helping me all so much with me new hobby during 2017.

Today's shave featured some old friends, some new. The Semogue 830 came out of retirement as my 30mm APShaveCo knot will soon be transformed by Tony into my new main brush and I thought I'd play with the other ones. The Slim did a great job but I am thinking that it might have a renovation in 2018 so I can see just how good it might be. Avon Leather aftershave and oud edition Bogart makes me a retro dandy for the party. And a natural brush? Bring on the handsome brush soakers goblets! Thought I'd use the Simpson sample of Sandpiper in my newest shave bowl acquisition and leave it out as a sort of bathroom freshener. It has a light scent so maybe not a good idea. Hahahaha.

BBS in three passes with 2 pickups.

IMG_20171231_154314_1-01.jpg

And thus ends my last shave of my first full year of shaving. Thanks all for helping me all so much with me new hobby during 2017.

Today's shave featured some old friends, some new. The Semogue 830 came out of retirement as my 30mm APShaveCo knot will soon be transformed by Tony into my new main brush and I thought I'd play with the other ones. The Slim did a great job but I am thinking that it might have a renovation in 2018 so I can see just how good it might be. Avon Leather aftershave and oud edition Bogart makes me a retro dandy for the party. And a natural brush? Bring on the handsome brush soakers goblets! Thought I'd use the Simpson sample of Sandpiper in my newest shave bowl acquisition and leave it out as a sort of bathroom freshener. It has a light scent so maybe not a good idea. Hahahaha.

BBS in three passes with 2 pickups.

Err... I see Stirling has upped the packaging game, easily a 2nd to MdC now.

Status
Not open for further replies.