Scotland aboard

ICETEE

Hi all, I am ICETEE, all the way from Edinburgh in the beautiful country of Scotland. I started DE shaving about six months back after being on carts for 45 years, before that I used a safety razor that my dad taught me to shave with.
This looks like a great forum, I am on one in the USA and one in the UK, I am retired so love talking and learning about our crazy hobby.
Hope to get to know a lot of lads on P & C and have a good chat about shaving things

Shave a day away

Charlie

Welcome to the nuthouse.
What have you acquired thus far and do you have any favourites?

Welcome to the nuthouse.
What have you acquired thus far and do you have any favourites?
Hello borked, My favs are RazoRoch V3, Rockwell 6S and any Ever-Ready/Gem/Star 1912,collect 1912 vintage,have a 1903 Gem, a beautiful razor,shaves well.. Love artizan brushas and soaps, most of all I just love having me time and a wonderful bbs shave.

Whats your gear like ?

Welcome aboard @ICETEE !

Nice to have you a long way from home.

Sounds like you are enjoying your shaving - great to hear!

Welcome to P&C @ICETEE - great to have you here (y)

Welcome Charlie, just be warned. This lot are a bunch of enablers, be prepared to wonder why you feel the urge to spend a lot of money on razors, soaps and brushes. They have just about sent me broke and I've only been here sine October :LOL:

Welcome Charlie !

I used to work in Edinburgh for a few years back in the late 70s & early 80s, and lived in West Linton. Fond memories of Murrayfield, huge snowdrifts, and bike racing at Knockhill. :)

Thank you n
Welcome Charlie, just be warned. This lot are a bunch of enablers, be prepared to wonder why you feel the urge to spend a lot of money on razors, soaps and brushes. They have just about sent me broke and I've only been here sine October :LOL:
Thank you @Nanook, yes I know all about enablers, I listen to sugestions and often follow them up, I have evn ordered brushes from Tasmania and Canada,soaps from USA,France and Italy plus razors from USA,Canada plus Poland.
I might let some people know of some good things from Scotland

Thank you n
Thank you @Nanook, yes I know all about enablers, I listen to sugestions and often follow them up, I have evn ordered brushes from Tasmania and Canada,soaps from USA,France and Italy plus razors from USA,Canada plus Poland.
I might let some people know of some good things from Scotland

Welcome Charlie !

I used to work in Edinburgh for a few years back in the late 70s & early 80s, and lived in West Linton. Fond memories of Murrayfield, huge snowdrifts, and bike racing at Knockhill. :)

Reactions: Hos