Rockwell 6S razor handle

borked

Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat
Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Does anyone have experience with this razor, in particular the handle?
May be able to obtain some at what appears to be reasonable pricing if there's enough interest and worth purchasing.

Hi @borked, would you only be able to acquire the handles or the complete package (handles and heads)? New or old model?

I've been stalking their website and am really quite keen on making a purchase.... Just over a month now until they're ready to ship.

Good price for a SS razor and reviews I've read have all been quite encouraging :)

Last edited by a moderator:
All the reviews I have seen for this handle rate it as superb,however West Coast Shaving sell the mark 1 heads very cheap,but beware Grasshopper,these are the leftover flawed heads and are very poor in Q.C,shame on WCS for even flogging them,however the mark 2 heads seem to hit the mark

G'day Guys,

Yes I saw the website of the Rockwell 6S Adjustable Stainless Steel Safety Razor and this looks very interesting, I'm not planning to buy this because I've already got a Murker Progress Long Handle and as I said before the Rockwell 6S looks very interesting to know you're feedback about this model @Scotty ;)

http://rockwellrazors.com/pages/rockwell-6s-adjustable-stainless-steel-safety-razor

Will do mate.... could be mid April depending on if they meet their shipping date

So has anybody got one?

I have one. Kickstarted the original but don't have my new one yet.

I quite like it. It is a heavy razor, but I am large and appreciate some heft to my implements. What do you want to know?

james

Sent contact to the seller once again asking pricing structure.
Either pass the details on so we can go it alone, do a private buy or if enough folks and savings, do a group buy.

Oh well I wi ...

No wait, on sabbatical :)

NO!

Must still be strong @Korbz - anyway, you have your trifecta if you include yourself ...