RazoRock BBS

Rhinehoth

... and these are a few of my favourite soaps.
Has anyone else tried this razor yet? I’ve had it for a month now and it’s my favourite razor.

I'd never heard of it until now. Looks impressive. I have a GC-JAWS that I love, but this looks like a different take on a moderately aggressive shave. From looking at the pictures, it appears to share an issue with the R41: the same bend on the blade results in a deep head assembly that can be awkward just under the nose. The JAWS, with its flatter head (but maybe, perhaps, a less rigid blade) is an easier fit, but needs more manual adjustment of angle.

What I like about the razorock razors is that you can get a whole stableful of great performers for the price of one Wolfperson.

I have the original in Aluminium and its great for daily shavers but too mild for my needs.

I'd never heard of it until now. Looks impressive. I have a GC-JAWS that I love, but this looks like a different take on a moderately aggressive shave. From looking at the pictures, it appears to share an issue with the R41: the same bend on the blade results in a deep head assembly that can be awkward just under the nose. The JAWS, with its flatter head (but maybe, perhaps, a less rigid blade) is an easier fit, but needs more manual adjustment of angle.

What I like about the razorock razors is that you can get a whole stableful of great performers for the price of one Wolfperson.
But there's always a catch as they have a habit of over hyping there newest razors and only having limited releases that conveniently sell out immediately and forget the signup list as its a joke :banghead: Luckily vshod stock most of their items locally as international shipping is a ripoff!!!

This razor is very efficient and smooth. I prefer it to the SS RazoRock Lupo (one of my favourites) and many of my other high end razors. The Lupo may not be high end in price but it is high end in performance. The BBS has similar head geometry to my Merkur 45 Bakelite, similar aggression but way less blade feel. This razor doesn’t bite.

But there's always a catch as they have a habit of over hyping there newest razors and only having limited releases that conveniently sell out immediately and forget the signup list as its a joke :banghead: Luckily vshod stock most of their items locally as international shipping is a ripoff!!!
I bought mine from Italian Barber and it was marginally cheaper than VSHOD including the shipping?

I bought mine from Italian Barber and it was marginally cheaper than VSHOD including the shipping?
That's surprising as each time I've shopped with RR/Italian Barber the shipping costs more than the actual item??? I stopped for that reason. :unsure:

Agree that vshod markup but they have a good range and shipping makes it somewhat affordable. (y)

This razor is very efficient and smooth. I prefer it to the SS RazoRock Lupo (one of my favourites) and many of my other high end razors. The Lupo may not be high end in price but it is high end in performance. The BBS has similar head geometry to my Merkur 45 Bakelite, similar aggression but way less blade feel. This razor doesn’t bite.

so efficiency would go towards the LUPO at the expense of some blade feel?
Straight answer......,, GRAB BOTH!!!

that's great in theory but i dont need/want both. The small collection of razors each play their part for a total experience but only thing that is missing is a razor that is Mild but still retains a decent efficiency

that's great in theory but i dont need/want both. The small collection of razors each play their part for a total experience but only thing that is missing is a razor that is Mild but still retains a decent efficiency
Grab both until your satisfied which one to keep and sell the other, YMMV during your shaves because everyone is different how they judge each razor of choice.

hi mate, your reviews are very well regarded and i just got to ask.. I know you loved the LUPO (which is the exact reason i am looking at getting one) but just a quickly BBS or LUPO?
They are not as well regarded as Errol’s reviews. You won’t go wrong with either but the Lupo razor drags on my skin (must be the DLC coating) whereas the BBS glides. It isn’t uncomfortable but it is there. Also, the Lupo SS razor is dearer than the BBS. If you can afford it, get both. Using the BBS razor, with one pass i get DFS, and two passes BBS (YMMV).

hi mate, your reviews are very well regarded and i just got to ask.. I know you loved the LUPO (which is the exact reason i am looking at getting one) but just a quickly BBS or LUPO?
I see everyone is advising to get both the BBS and Lupo. With your appreciation of razors with some kick in them I would advise against the BBS. Im not finished the review, the BBS is super smooth but boringly mild with no blade feel.

Isn't the Lupo just a poorman's Wolfman WR1 anyway...? :censored:

Don't know about Razorock, but between the vacuum and mopping functions my Roborock has been getting my floors BBS clean!
iu