PIF - Barrister & Mann

tim33z

King of 'Spoilers' 2019!
Grand Society
2018 Sabbatical Fail
Hi guys,

Long time, no see.

I got a tub of B&M Diamond to PIF to someone here. It’s not seeing much love so I’m passing it along since I won it from @Razor Burn a while back.

Rules:

1. Comment to say you want in.

2. Tell me a story about your luckiest day. Best story as judged by me wins the soap. No story, no entry.

3. I’ll post on my dollar to Australian address.

4. Closes Friday night at half time in the AFL game.

5. Solely judged by me.

Sorry if not posted in proper thread for these undertakings.

Heck I’m in!
Luckiest day for me was 18 November 2005- I asked out my now wife in year 11 of collage, and we have been together ever since (except for a brief period where she wised up for a bit then soon ended up back with me lol)

Welcome back

Count me in -that scent profile sounds interesting.

About 6 years back my wife and I were heading to the drive ins.
It was starting to get dark and as I was driving I saw something moving across the road Infront of me, at first it looked like a car bumper as it was around that size. As I got closer I hit the brakes and realised it was someone laying on road.
I pulled over and got out to find a young teenager so high he could barely stand.
Another car also pulled over and we were both there trying to help him, we called the ambulance for assistance and as soon as he heard us calling he bolted across the road stumbling all the way, we both followed chasing after him leaving our wives in the cars wondering what's going on. The other guy was on the phone to the ambulance as we run telling them where we are going.
We run through parks, side streets, across main roads until we get to an apartment block where a car is coming out of the basement, the kid bangs on the car window scaring the driver who steps out and the kid jumps in. Both the other guy and I pull him out and pin him to the ground (imagine the damage he could have done if he started driving that car). After a minute of him kicking and screaming two police cars and an ambulance arrive and they take over. We find out that he is a 13 year old from a local refuge who has been in and out of juvie for years (theft, hold ups, all the good stuff teenagers should be doing...)

So whilst I don't call it a very memorable night I thank myself lucky they I did see him and I didn't hit him on that road. Every time I drive past that spot it saddens me to think of how people so young can throw their lives away.

And to top it off... We missed the movie

Okay, I'm in!

Five years ago I was in the hospital undergoing a minimally invasive procedure (angioplasty) when my heart decided to stop. They had to perform CPR to get my heart going and then the doctor inserted an intra aortic pump into my heart to assist it in pumping blood. I don't really remember much other than waking up the next day in ICU and then spending a few days in there. I'm still on the green side of the grass, so I would have to say that is my luckiest day.

A parcel arrived today quite a bit bigger and heavier than expected.

rl6hia6_d.webp

A massive thank you to the generous @tim33z

That diamond soap scent is amazing, B&M hot the nail on the head again

A parcel arrived today quite a bit bigger and heavier than expected.

rl6hia6_d.webp

A massive thank you to the generous @tim33z

That diamond soap scent is amazing, B&M hot the nail on the head again
Enjoy! I was on the fence with letting the Fougere Gothique splash go. I like it, but I my wife wasn’t a fan unfortunately. Same with the Tribute splash.

Enjoy! I was on the fence with letting the Fougere Gothique splash go. I like it, but I my wife wasn’t a fan unfortunately. Same with the Tribute splash.
I don't have a big splash collection (I usually only buy soaps rather than sets) so they will all get some use.

They are both extremely different scents those splashes, let's see how the wife likes them 😂