Personal Post + Goodies! (Please Read)

Phunk

Do you guys remember the last time someone did something that genuinely had you in awe?

The last time you sat there and thought, how can I repay this magnificent stranger?

Well, this is my dilemma right now.

1st of all, @Wilkshire13 - was brilliant enough to introduce me to a friend of his that had the 'Homelike Start' razor I've so eagerly wanted for months.

The moment I started chatting to Kon, he was an absolute gentleman and even after venturing into personal interests and similarities with Family and life, I had transferred the cash to him in an instant and within 30 mins he sent me a picture of my precious razor coming to Sydney..

*Now this is where it gets interesting.

I receive and sign for the package and all of a sudden, I notice how it's a lot bigger than it should be.

I rip it open to find the below - -

https://ibb.co/JpH0btb

He sent me

- Homelike Start Razor

- Christopher Bradley Karve Razor

- Semogogue Boar Brush

As a promise, I will eventually PIF with the Chris Bradley whether it's on this forum or someone that wants to start the shaving experience and doesn't have the funds to get something decent, they will have a Karve.

Gentleman, hope in humanity has been restored and when I'm in Melb next, he will be having multiple Beers and Steaks for him and the family.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Do you guys remember the last time someone did something that genuinely had you in awe?

The last time you sat there and thought, how can I repay this magnificent stranger?

Well, this is my dilemma right now.

1st of all, @Wilkshire13 - was brilliant enough to introduce me to a friend of his that had the 'Homelike Start' razor I've so eagerly wanted for months.

The moment I started chatting to Kon, he was an absolute gentleman and even after venturing into personal interests and similarities with Family and life, I had transferred the cash to him in an instant and within 30 mins he sent me a picture of my precious razor coming to Sydney..

*Now this is where it gets interesting.

I receive and sign for the package and all of a sudden, I notice how it's a lot bigger than it should be.

I rip it open to find the below - -

https://ibb.co/JpH0btb

He sent me

- Homelike Start Razor

- Christopher Bradley Karve Razor

- Semogogue Boar Brush

As a promise, I will eventually PIF with the Chris Bradley whether it's on this forum or someone that wants to start the shaving experience and doesn't have the funds to get something decent, they will have a Karve.

Gentleman, hope in humanity has been restored and when I'm in Melb next, he will be having multiple Beers and Steaks for him and the family.
That arrived quickly!! Glad Kon sorted you out with the START. He told me after he shipped it that he chucked those two in as well 😂 couldn't believe it either and I know he's a generous bloke from experience.

I'm catching up with him for lunch tomorrow and I'll show him this post! 😁

Enjoy your new razors mate and start with the START! 😉

That arrived quickly!! Glad Kon sorted you out with the START. He told me after he shipped it that he chucked those two in as well 😂 couldn't believe it either and I know he's a generous bloke from experience.

I'm catching up with him for lunch tomorrow and I'll show him this post! 😁

Enjoy your new razors mate and start with the START! 😉
Mate, let him know I've got a surprise for him coming up very shortly.

I insist.