Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
Cheap, cheap!

Cheap, cheap!
Yeah. Certainly is!

It's interesting as every head is dual- Open comb one side and closed bar the other.

Great highlight @alfredus. Surprised that they are still in stock. [emoji13]

Check the shipping before deciding how cheap. Canadian postage can be a bitch.

BINGO!

Bonus points to the Drubster - absolutely correct it can be !

Just use shipito...

These are the postage options that came up for me in the checkout when i did a test (Canadian $)
All i know is that Surface from Canada can take months... and months
  • Small Packet International Surface at $7.82
  • Small Packet International Air at $10.55
  • Xpresspost International at $63.89
  • UPS Worldwide Expedited at $118.54

That's very reasonable - it's all Canadian $ so the razor can be had for less than 55AU$ shipped...tempted :LOL:

Give it two years, they will no longer be manufactured and selling for $300-500 a piece ykw!

Anyone in Sydney interested ?
Might fire off an email first and see if they can do what Weber found all too difficult.
That of providing a consolidated package of all the different components and discount it accordingly.

You're absolutely right @borked - hence why I'm tempted at this price point. If it was a SB, I would have ordered it already, but I just don't get those dual comb heads - undoubtedly I would develop a preference for once side and then...ah I don't even want to go there...

Having said that, I could just order 2, one for each hand :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah - the dual comb. Unless you use both one side of the blade will wear out faster....

Yeah - the dual comb. Unless you use both one side of the blade will wear out faster....
But you rotate your DE blades after each shave don't you? [emoji57]

Give it two years, they will no longer be manufactured and selling for $300-500 a piece ykw!

Anyone in Sydney interested ?
Might fire off an email first and see if they can do what Weber found all too difficult.
That of providing a consolidated package of all the different components and discount it accordingly.

I could go for one

I'll fire off an email and see what I can do :)

Q&A time :)

1. Who makes the below razors? Fendrihan is our in house brand.
2. Are they entirely stainless steel? Made entirely from steel.
3. Do you provide heads with just closed comb, open comb or smooth, rather than two different sides? Currently only both.
4. What is the different between the handles? They appear almost identical, yet not entirely sure. Aesthetic design is the only difference.
5. Are you able to provide a consolidated set ? We are very happy to sell you a set.

Our Fendrihan razors are outsourced to a precision tool maker who specializes in car and industrial machine parts based in Taiwan.
They are made of regular steel.
For such an instrument there is no requirement for special steel like VG10 or powdered steels.
We expect the symmetrical heads to replace or compliment these asymmetrical heads in about a month or two.
The physical dimensions are all he same with the handles, only difference is the decorative machining for the different models.

Have asked for confirmation it is entirely stainless steel, that they're NOT made by who make Maggards/Scotch & Stowe.
Also inquired about purchasing several.