Lather Shots

Look at how perfect the sticker is! ;)
You stirrer!
Z1LjZS2l.jpg

See, it's actually showing signs of wear and tear and it wasn't placed squarely with the bottom edge. But I don't care, I love this brush!:) But yes, if it was a $300 brush I would be a lot more sensitive to how it was ageing.

These are sort-of lather shots, so I'll put them here.
One soap is a fancy hard soap that you can buy in a wooden bowl. The other is a 'value' soap. Answer to what they are in the spoilers at the bottom.

Soap 1 - Loaded brush and Lather Shot
hXtZG8jl.jpg

qtXG4VBl.jpg

Soap 2 - Loaded brush and Lather Shot
WFMUsoRl.jpg

4CdQiUul.jpg

Even though the loaded shots are clearly different, I actually tried to load both soaps to the same amount on the brush, it just didn't work that way.
I didn't aim to get the perfect lather either and I know I could have added more water to one of the soaps.

Answers:
Soap 1 is Cella
Soap 2 is Trumper's Limes Hard Soap

These are sort-of lather shots, so I'll put them here.
One soap is a fancy hard soap that you can buy in a wooden bowl. The other is a 'value' soap. Answer to what they are in the spoilers at the bottom.

hXtZG8jl.jpg

qtXG4VBl.jpg

WFMUsoRl.jpg

4CdQiUul.jpg

Even though the loaded shots are clearly different, I actually tried to load both soaps to the same amount on the brush, it just didn't work that way.
I didn't aim to get the perfect lather either and I know I could have added more water to one of the soaps.

Answers:
Soap 1 is Cella
Soap 2 is Trumper's Limes Hard Soap
Oh man. Those bubbles are huge!

I'd say even the first one is not loaded enough...a good indication for me is, when the white part of the knot is completely saturated...there is no way you could hope to get any decent amount of lather from the second loading with any soap.

I'd say even the first one is not loaded enough...a good indication for me is, when the white part of the knot is completely saturated...there is no way you could hope to get any decent amount of lather from the second loading with any soap.
I agree and I did try to load it as much as I could. So round 2...

Ge9QFysl.jpg

pIc5BWgl.jpg

lK8qsNql.jpg

ONk9Zwul.jpg

Answers:
Soap 1 is Trumper's Lime hard soap
Soap 2 is bath soap (goat milk with honey)

If I had to use one, I'd use the Bath Soap as it provided some cushion and didn't dissipate when applied to the back of my hand

Ge9QFysl.jpg

pIc5BWgl.jpg

lK8qsNql.jpg

ONk9Zwul.jpg

Answers:

If I had to use one, I'd use the Bath Soap as it provided some cushion and didn't dissipate when applied to the back of my hand

Ge9QFysl.jpg

pIc5BWgl.jpg

lK8qsNql.jpg

ONk9Zwul.jpg

Answers:

You win some you lose some :D