Lansky G5A versus G5C?

I picked up an apshaveco G5A (which I believe is the oumo G5) and G5B from an online friend. I'm looking forward to comparing them to the lansky HD.
But I'll have to wait a few months until my sister-in-law brings it to me from London.

I'm confident nothing will match the Muhle STF but I'm still interested in trying a few more premium knots.

I didn't enjoy premium brushes such as chubby 2 platinum and omega evo.

The ones I really like are: Muhle STF, lansky HD, FS G7, DS cosmetic "soft".

My Muhle STF is a little unique in that it's from an older batch where the tips aren't as pillowy as the current evolution of the STF fibre.
It's really extraordinary how it mimics a silvertip badger!!
I look forward to future updates once your G5A & G5B arrive and agree that the Omega Evo is a let down as my brush came with an unevenly set knot that looks ridiculous to the naked eye, not to mention it being over priced but the fake marble finish from the handle feels nice yet they had to slap on a large Omega logo so failure all around!

In comparison the Simpson Trafalgar is the better brush as the Sovereign Fibre feels good and it really reminds me of the Yaqi G4 knot in feel and looks but I have an older FS G4 knot that was almost thrown away as impossible to set as way too dense but I found the perfect little handle and at 55mm loft its a real treat to use and proves you don't need to spend a fortune to get a great brush!

I always wanted a Muhle STF as they're the benchmark for premium synthetic knots yet the smallish size put me off and the price for a complete brush makes it a a hard sell especially as the gap is closing and the G5C, FS G7, DS cosmetic and Lansky are cheaper and by all accounts equally fantastic knots when set correctly but none come close to the performance of natural hair as my badgers manage to produce lather for days and the synthetics get by for a no fuss shave and as technology advances they're no longer just knock offs but mimic the performance and characteristic of natural hair!

In hindsight I should've just gone with a AP Shave Co G5C as the fan shape suits the shorter fibers better but having purchased a few knots from them before the wait times from Canada were too long so I went with the local option and it get regular use over more expensive badger brushes.
I think the Japanese G5C fibres are a little longer than the German fibres of the AP G5A/B. Agreed, the wait time is long, but IMO it's worth it.
I picked up an apshaveco G5A (which I believe is the oumo G5) and G5B from an online friend. I'm looking forward to comparing them to the lansky HD.
I'm confident nothing will match the Muhle STF but I'm still interested in trying a few more premium knots.
I've read a few glowing reviews of the Mühle knot, and I'll be interested in comparisons, but it's a bit small for me. I'd be interested in an objective comparison between that and the AP G5C. I do, however, really like the fan configuration of the latter, it really works for me.

I look forward to future updates once your G5A & G5B arrive and agree that the Omega Evo is a let down as my brush came with an unevenly set knot that looks ridiculous to the naked eye, not to mention it being over priced but the fake marble finish from the handle feels nice yet they had to slap on a large Omega logo so failure all around!

In comparison the Simpson Trafalgar is the better brush as the Sovereign Fibre feels good and it really reminds me of the Yaqi G4 knot in feel and looks but I have an older FS G4 knot that was almost thrown away as impossible to set as way too dense but I found the perfect little handle and at 55mm loft its a real treat to use and proves you don't need to spend a fortune to get a great brush!

I always wanted a Muhle STF as they're the benchmark for premium synthetic knots yet the smallish size put me off and the price for a complete brush makes it a a hard sell especially as the gap is closing and the G5C, FS G7, DS cosmetic and Lansky are cheaper and by all accounts equally fantastic knots when set correctly but none come close to the performance of natural hair as my badgers manage to produce lather for days and the synthetics get by for a no fuss shave and as technology advances they're no longer just knock offs but mimic the performance and characteristic of natural hair!

The STF 25mm is definitely not a small brush. When set at the loft it needs for proper splay (55-57mm), it has good face coverage and doesn't feel small at all.

The sovereign fibre is one I've always hated LOL
I believe whipped dog used the same fibre for their synthetic brush. Which I also hated.

Whilst the G5/G7/DS etc are all awesome, the STF is just next level.
Whilst I don't particularly look too synthetics to behave like a badger, the STF definitely comes closest!

I've read a few glowing reviews of the Mühle knot, and I'll be interested in comparisons, but it's a bit small for me. I'd be interested in an objective comparison between that and the AP G5C. I do, however, really like the fan configuration of the latter, it really works for me.

Many guys message me for suggestions on synth brushes. Where their budget allows, I always suggest the STF.

From all the guys that had gotten it, only one guy wasn't happy with it and that was because he didn't follow my suggestion of loft being a minimum of 55mm.
He got it set to 52mm and complained that it feels stiff!

I just feel everyone who is into premium synth brushes should try the STF. Especially the XL 25mm, which is a totally different brush to the other sizes!

The STF 25mm is definitely not a small brush. When set at the loft it needs for proper splay (55-57mm), it has good face coverage and doesn't feel small at all.

The sovereign fibre is one I've always hated LOL
I believe whipped dog used the same fibre for their synthetic brush. Which I also hated.

Whilst the G5/G7/DS etc are all awesome, the STF is just next level.
Whilst I don't particularly look too synthetics to behave like a badger, the STF definitely comes closest!

Many guys message me for suggestions on synth brushes. Where their budget allows, I always suggest the STF.

From all the guys that had gotten it, only one guy wasn't happy with it and that was because he didn't follow my suggestion of loft being a minimum of 55mm.
He got it set to 52mm and complained that it feels stiff!

I just feel everyone who is into premium synth brushes should try the STF. Especially the XL 25mm, which is a totally different brush to the other sizes!
You learn something new each day as I always though the STF only came in 19-23mm knots and knowing their is a XL 25mm has peeked my interest so thanks for the recommendation. (y)

You learn something new each day as I always though the STF only came in 19-23mm knots and knowing their is a XL 25mm has peeked my interest so thanks for the recommendation. (y)

Too add to this...It's not a linear increase from 23mm to 25mm.

The 25mm is a totally different beast!
It's super dense and has much bigger coverage than the 23mm, which has a fairly sparse knot in comparison.