Hi everyone

Joel

I have been wet shaving for just over a year. My current line up consists of a Henson AL13 (not getting much use), Rockwell 6S, SS Blackbird and a Vector. I also had a Timeless 0.95 Ti which I sold as I didn't really like it. I have been pretty slack with soaps and have just been using Proraso foam.

I have been wet shaving for just over a year. My current line up consists of a Henson AL13 (not getting much use), Rockwell 6S, SS Blackbird and a Vector. I also had a Timeless 0.95 Ti which I sold as I didn't really like it. I have been pretty slack with soaps and have just been using Proraso foam.
Welcome @Joel we should be able to fix that. A lot of other options from tried and tested triple milled Italian hard soaps through to modern vegan artisan soaps and everything in-between

What our enabler-in-chief (@Holiday) said - we can help you with more soaps ...

... and aftershaves

... and scents

... and brushes

- and ensure you have a GREAT time doing it!

Welcome mate

giphy.gif

Welcome aboard @Joel, always good to have new blood here. Preferably not literally... :rolleyes: Interesting that you didn't get along with the Timeless, it's a very fine razor. Though I too let mine go after a few weeks, but only because my den is really home for single edges. I love my Vector, it's still my grail razor. Enjoy your time here. :)

Welcome to P&C @Joel - great to have you here (y)

I actually have some Stirling soaps and a brush here, I had a hard time trying to get a nice slick lather though for some reason.

Nice, Stirling Barbershop is one of my favourites. Keep practicing and head over to the Lather Shots thread and particularly these two videos posted by @alfredus
Are you bowl lathering or face?