G'day from the Macarthur area.

Keen edge

GoldMember
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to introduce myself.

I recently (2 months) got into wet shaving with a DE razor, after a lot of years using disposable multi blade things and the last few with an electric.

It's great to have a shave I enjoy in the morning, I never used to!
It actually gets me out of bed quicker.

I'm looking forward to learning some extra techniques and contribute to the forum if I can.

Warren

Welcome Warren. I am glad you are finally here after some issues with vBulletin.

Greetings Warren
A very motley crew you have climbed aboard with here. Hopefully you pick up some useful info amongst our good natured BSing :)

Welcome Warren. Macarthur is one of my old stomping grounds (went to Uni at UWS there). Narellan road was bad enough then, let alone now...

If you are in need of some extra blades I'd be happy to send you a small sample pack of a few different ones- shoot me a PM if interested.

Welcome mate!

Some great guys here with lots of helpful advice - not me though, I just want to sell you stuff :)

Welcome mate!

Some great guys here with lots of helpful advice - not me though, I just want to sell you stuff :)

You think he's joking...he's not. His custom title should really be 'the great enabler'

(all jokes aside, Mark is a top bloke- great to deal)