EOFY & SITE CLOSURE

CraigE

Hi everyone,

First I would like to say a heartfelt thank you to all my customers and fellow shaving enthusiasts.

It has been an incredibly hard year to date for Blue Devil Shaves Co, due to the current financial climate and my running issues with health, it is with deep regret that I have chosen to close the Blue Devil Shave Co website.

What does this mean for the Blue Devil Shave Co brand?

Blue Devil will no longer have a running website.

Blue Devil Soaps at this stage will be available on Ebay.

I will no longer be offering balms, brushes, bowls, aftershaves and razors.

Massive sale to clear stock

Again I thank you for your support over the past 2 years.

Regards

Craig

I forgot to ask on your blog, are you still going to make soaps or will your current stock be the end?

I forgot to ask on your blog, are you still going to make soaps or will your current stock be the end?
At this stage, I will probably still be making soap.

I still make soap for another company, so there will more than likely be some releases throughout the next year or so. I will put these up on ebay, or anyone can message me if they are after something.

If things pick up, I will look at re-opening the website. But I would be looking at hiring some help if that happens, so it would have to be a large increase in sales.

In the meantime my soaps are going out cheap to help clear some stock.

Last edited:
Bummer! I do hope you hang in there Craig, I understand that your health comes first, and I hope your health isn't too serious.

Could you please provide the updated eBay address link, just in case we don't have the correct link?

Bummer! I do hope you hang in there Craig, I understand that your health comes first, and I hope your health isn't too serious.

Could you please provide the updated eBay address link, just in case we don't have the correct link?
I will certainly provide the link when I move it all over. Which I will be working on over the next week.

I have a few health issues I am currently trying to sort out, nothing major, just a little debilitating.

Cheers @CraigE will grab one of those native Tassie brush handles before you close shop.
The problem with shaving soaps they last too damn long for small artisans to make a sustainable living from
Love your work and hope you continue to produce quality shaving accoutrements into the future
All the Best
@Holiday

Yes, I have put my order in - usually I try to stay away from soaps since I have so many still. Almost cleared another APR one. But I definitely have not had the chance with yours so I will jump in and grab a few now.

Sorry to hear that you have been struggling, hopefully a smaller footprint will make things easier for you going forward. Hope you do at least the odd soap with matching balm or splash.

Sorry to see you're winding things down Craig, I was hoping it would all "just work" for you. I haven't been over to Devonport for some time, but let's catch up again for a coffee next time I do. In the meantime, I've put in an order for your last tub of Lavender Patch... (y)

Look after yourself mate :)

All the best Craig, I hope things work out well for you.

You make great soap and it will be a shame if you have to give it up, but looking after yourself and those close to you is much more important than providing us with good shaves.

Best wishes for your health and thanks for your commitment to the hobby and membership to P&C. (y)