Another Tassie boy

Shred

Another bloke from Tassie here. Got into DE wetshaving about a month ago now and am loving it. Current arsenal consists of a DE89 Barley Chrome, TOBS Jermyn Street and a cheap Tweezerman badger brush to get me started. Picked up a tube of red Proraso today so am keen to give it a go tomorrow morning! :D

Welcome mate!

Nice kit you have - a good start!

Finally, I am not alone.

Where abouts are you? I have a few soaps I am looking to off load.

He might be from Launceston :) He sounds classy enough.
No chance then, anywhoo have you seen how cool and trendy Cascade is going to be, they are using the same packaing as a microbrewer so it must taste great and be trendy. I prefer craft beer any day of the week but this swill in crown seals and four-packs = Wankers.
Major Facelift For Iconic Tassie Brand

Hey I grew up in Launceston but dad is a hobart boy.
I prefer boags to cascade.

Hey I grew up in Launceston but dad is a hobart boy.
I prefer boags to cascade.

You've lived in Tassie, Darwin and Perth? You really have drawn the short straw.

Finally, I am not alone.

Where abouts are you? I have a few soaps I am looking to off load.
New Town :)

Trying to nail down my technique before I experiment too much with soaps etc. The red Proraso worked very well for me today though!

My family was too.
Unfortunately Dad was out by the time I came along, so I didn't get to go to any of the exotic locations they got sent to, like Borneo, Singapore, Northern Scotland and other places.

Welcome Shred. Bad name for a DE shaver unless of course you're in to surfing, skate boarding, skiing etc.