Above The Tie Closing the Door

Errol

Razor Review Guru
It has been notified today that Above The Tie are selling off all their stock and are not going to restock. If you’ve been looking at purchasing an ATT now is the time to do it. They have some great discounts.

Best wishes ATT, enjoy your time after the doors finally close.

giphy.gif

Ooh well, it’s just another bloody razor, I don’t need another razor anymore.

I’m completely done and dust.

It has been notified today that Above The Tie are selling off all their stock and are not going to restock. If you’ve been looking at purchasing an ATT now is the time to do it. They have some great discounts.

What do they make that is any good?

Check out the review index here - http://paste-and-cut.com.au/community/threads/weekly-razor-review-index.6066/

Don't despair though, you can still get vintage razors !!!

Closeout sale here - https://au.abovethetie.com/products/closeout

What would be the recommendation for a mild but efficient razor, similar to Karve Outlander?

What would be the recommendation for a mild but efficient razor, similar to Karve Outlander?
Not sure about Karve but the S1 is one of my all time favorite razors - and I love mild + efficient

What a huge shame - quality razors at a fantastic price...

Would love to get my hands on a Al S1 if someone ever sees on for sale...

I tried to buy something off them a few days ago and had so many issues trying to order, I just gave up.

Now they have suspended all new orders because they have been overwhelmed so I won't be ordering anything from them.

ATT Windsor is one of my all time favorites!

Admittedly I did sell it off since the blackbird left my other razors redundant.
But I do have another one on the way.
SSRH plate with atlas handle, brushed matte finish.