3 new soaps I bought...

Blackie

The guy from over the ditch
Son's birthday coming up, and Missus said we should get him some nice shaving soap (we bought him a Merkur 41C a few years ago to get him off cartridges).
Fast forward to today...get him a nice soap...might as well bung in a couple of extras (one for Son-in -law, and one for me).
Bought these...Whispers from the Woods...
*Hippie Blend.
*All Things Nice.
*Santalum.
So, which do I keep?
I like the description of them all.
I thought Hippie Blend for me...because I like Ylang Ylang and Patchouli anyway.
How have others found the soaps/fragrances, etc?
Would have liked some Squadron soaps but Missus sat beside me while online and 'helped' with the choices.

What a great idea and Whispers from the Woods make great soap.
I've only tried All Things Nice and love the scent as reminds me a bit of Jersey Caramels which I absolutely love! :love:

I have All Things Nice and think it's one of the best scents I've ever used. I just wish they'd make a balm or splash in it. It smells of spiced honey.

Squadron soaps are getting hard to find. I could be very wrong but I'm wodering if they have folded? Group Captain's blend is my favourite. Since it seems to be everybody else's favourite, it's probably the hardest of them all to find.

@Nanook try the Squadron Soap website here
Sadly I'm starting to run low on my Squadron supply as tried almost all the scents and for the large part they're some of my favourites with GCB, Spitfire, Sweetheart, Red Lead and Empire really nice.
The biggest issue was grabbing a matching splash as they always sold out so luckily I still have a few in the collection.
I recall seeing some Squadron available via Wet Shaving Co so might be worthwhile stocking up in case they too become unobtanium...?

Sadly I'm starting to run low on my Squadron supply as tried almost all the scents and for the large part they're some of my favourites with GCB, Spitfire, Sweetheart, Red Lead and Empire really nice.
The biggest issue was grabbing a matching splash as they always sold out so luckily I still have a few in the collection.
I recall seeing some Squadron available via Wet Shaving Co so might be worthwhile stocking up in case they too become unobtanium...?

Being ex Navy, Red Lead was the first one I'd ever tried and I hated it. My wife makes soaps and thought the fragrance oil might of turned so I gave Aces a try and really liked that one.

Being ex Navy, Red Lead was the first one I'd ever tried and I hated it. My wife makes soaps and thought the fragrance oil might of turned so I gave Aces a try and really liked that one.

Your wife makes soaps you say? ....

She doesn't happen to make a JPG Le Male inspired soap with a tallow base at all, does she? :)

Duuuuude...

I've been searching for a Le Male soap for ages, I've found a couple but none are readily available in Aus or to Aus.

PS, I don't have insta, so unfortunately can't see the post.

It's a new collab soap as Hendrix often sponsors some of their Instgram live shows where they give stuff away and talk shit, but they love the frag and Hendrix is gonna make their soap.

They have a website, but no info listed as yet