2024 Shaving Acquisitions Thread

2MEClSh.jpg

Autumn Rhapsody by Areffa soaps. This one's a Badger tallow so it's quite a soft soap. It's not as good as their bear tallow based soaps but it's still bloody good. Just a small amount goes a long way.

I'm in Bali at the moment and found these at the local supermarket.
Has anyone used these before?

UQChOqd.jpeg
I'm also in Bali ATM 👍

Got a couple hundred of them here in Bali years ago...unless they changed, they are solid blades.

I'm content to do a palm lather once a day for a few days. Then they can slide into the rotation. 😄
I have bought one recently but thai resin.
One of my favourite brushes. I just palm leathered twice to make sure it is clean and started using it straight away. It was soft straight away (no need to break in) and getting softer with every use.
I just hope it will not get too soft as I love a little bit of scrub it gives me.

I have bought one recently but thai resin.
One of my favourite brushes. I just palm leathered twice to make sure it is clean and started using it straight away. It was soft straight away (no need to break in) and getting softer with every use.
I just hope it will not get too soft as I love a little bit of scrub it gives me.

If you only soak the top third of the knot, it will retain a little more backbone when you lather. :)