TSN LE Arrived

If you look at the base very carefully you will notice the " - " symbol in front of the numeral 3. That's not a hyphen. That symbol is a "minus" or "negative" sign.

Yes, it's -3 (minus) of 100 :LOL:

Have a look at @alfredus photos above and you will see what I mean.
Wow. You are even more special!
...and some people just can't count.

Stellar looking brush @Lifes a Peach and the negative number makes it even more special - hope you enjoy!!!

Thanks @alfredus It hasn't been baptised yet but I can tell from the fan shape and the backbone that this is going to be something special. It was @Mark1966 collection of Butterscotch brushes and your Paladin that got me fizzing for this one.

Don't they keep a register of LE numbers on TSN. Are you #3 @Lifes a Peach ....or is that spot taken by someone else?

It's a long story but a technical glitch combined with my (and others) oversight resulted in 3 additional brushes getting sold. Thus the negative number was devised.

It's a long story but a technical glitch combined with my (and others) oversight resulted in 3 additional brushes getting sold. Thus the negative number was devised.
In by a whisker... Or should I say a bristle?
Nice. Very nice...

(So suddenly, you're lucky last! But with a brush like that!!!! Awesome!!! And I think negative #'s would be even more sought after! Hahaha!)

In by a whisker... Or should I say a bristle?
Nice. Very nice...

(So suddenly, you're lucky last! But with a brush like that!!!! Awesome!!! And I think negative #'s would be even more sought after! Hahaha!)

Some guys on Shave Nook said the same thing. Funny how things sometimes turn out.

DON'T USE THAT BRUSH!

Keep it in its packaging with details of the error. It will be like the stamps with the wrong printing or coins struck incorrectly - a rare collectors item.

As the last of these doubly so.

You will have to buy another to use ...

Some guys on Shave Nook said the same thing. Funny how things sometimes turn out.
Yeah. But number or no number it looks to be both an aesthetically and functionally pleasing brush. A great buy LaP!

DON'T USE THAT BRUSH!

Keep it in its packaging with details of the error. It will be like the stamps with the wrong printing or coins struck incorrectly - a rare collectors item.

Spoken like a true collector...

DON'T USE THAT BRUSH!

Don't think I can contain myself, Mark. Know where you're coming from but I'm going to break soon.

Don't think I can contain myself, Mark. Know where you're coming from but I'm going to break soon.

I thought as much. Tell you what, send it to me and I'll protect you from yourself ... ;)

I thought as much. Tell you what, send it to me and I'll protect you from yourself ... ;)

In that case I'll send you my credit cards and Paypal account. The best form of protection from myself (y)

In that case I'll send you my credit cards and Paypal account. The best form of protection from myself (y)

Sure - but that will require additional fees (y)

Both ?

Reactions: MrT
Pictures don't do it any justice...

1_PaladinTSN_FrontS_zps8rwioahe.jpg

3_PaladinTSN_NumberS_zps9erj8ubk.jpg

5_PaladinTSN_HairS_zpsysz24mvw.jpg

Hmmm, can intense jealousy cause lasting physical or psychological damage? @alfredus, don't you dare to do a double brush shave with two Paladins - while it may make the brush gods happy, you may be responsible for a great deal of human suffering ;)

Oh, magnificent brush by the way - well done!