The Value of Beards

This must be doing the rounds - my brother posted on fb yesterday!

All lies of course :)

Careful now, you never know who has a beard on this forum.

They also provide a wonderful natural environment study for those interested in the larva of various flying insects.

Also of course they only attract women who have a positive reaction by being scrubbed with the equivalent of a harsh brush. Therefore bearded ones may hope for a Brazilian but usually find an untamed wilderness of the human equivalent of steel wool. Yuck - try getting that out from between your teeth :)

They also provide a wonderful natural environment study for those interested in the larva of various flying insects.

Also of course they only attract women who have a positive reaction by being scrubbed with the equivalent of a harsh brush. Therefore bearded ones may hope for a Brazilian but usually find an untamed wilderness of the human equivalent of steel wool. Yuck - try getting that out from between your teeth :)

I am Bearded Man.

Your statement is not true Mr Thomas.

Careful now, you never know who has a beard on this forum.

My brother has a beard. Makes him look grown up.

Apart from that - nah, stay away

I've got a mo....there....I've said it....out of the closet. It is a bit of a pain, carefully trying to shave (more like scratching) around it. If I ever cut myself that's where it happens.