The finished products sticky

Always so exciting to post in this thread :D

Occams pre-shave soap
20160606_Ocams_EndS_zpsd74hpyc3.jpg

Well that's not finished!!

Funny thing happened today. I tried a different lather technique using Shaver Heaven - Dragon Noir. As I took the brush away from the tub I looked in and thought;
"What's that white round thing in my soap?"

Then it hit me....... THAT's THE BOTTOM OF THE TUB!

Well I'll be. That's never happened before.
On a mission now - Dragon Noir till it's done!
Don't worry, I happen to have a spare. It's all this high density, gloss lather craze that's done it!

The Sudsy Soapery - Sandlewood & Myrrh
Was challenged to try it after smelling it at the last Sydney meet up.
Review is coming.

@Sxot, have you used that every day since you bought it?
I've got soaps that I use regularly which I've owned since before @Anthony started Shaver Heaven that still have over 1/2 the contents left!

I believe that he has joined the ranks of the "Lather-Lickers" Anonymous. So each load is 10-15g which means a tub is gonski in 3-4 months max...

(Us mortals will take 3-4x as long.)

I've got soaps that I use regularly which I've owned since before @Anthony started Shaver Heaven that still have over 1/2 the contents left!

Um, no! I bought the first 5 (Absolution, Illusion, Dragon Noir, Arctic Mango, Diamonds and Pearls) tallow SH soaps, and they, with Tabac and MWF have been in random rotation since. The Tabac, MWF, and some SH Vegan soaps don't often get a run so those 5 are it mostly. Only when I found the bottom of the tub (a week ago) did I start to use it every day. Apparently I favour Dragon Noir.

95% of that soap would have been used with the Duke 2. Oh and I spent three weeks away during that time with Arko as my sole soap.

Hey, I'm as surprised as you.

I believe that he has joined the ranks of the "Lather-Lickers" Anonymous. So each load is 10-15g which means a tub is gonski in 3-4 months max...

(Us mortals will take 3-4x as long.)

I'll have to check my account and see when it was purchased.

I'll have to check my account and see when it was purchased.

17th of March it was ordered. Would have arrived on the 23rd, finished on the 26th June. Close enough to call it three months of intermittent use before empty. If I had used it exclusively, that would only be four tubs of soap a year! Geeze, this stuff is really going to pile up since I have bought four times that this year so far!

Proraso sandalwood preshave. Took 12 months to finish. Does it help with the shaves? Don't know, but I really like the scent and the face feel.

20160627_085923 by tvrepairzone, on Flickr

I don't think it does. Not that I have noticed with a quality soap anyway. I'm sure it does with poor performing soaps though - hrmm might have to try shaving with a body soap and try that theory out. I occasionally use mine simply because I paid money for it!

I'm claiming this as a finished product!

Did I actually use any? Well no, it ended us as samples in the PCTB3 ver 1 and then replacement in ver 2 and in samples for friends and my nephew BUT - I paid for it so I can claim it!

Not sure what to do with the matching balm now ...

I'm claiming ANOTHER finish :)

Pretty much the same as last time - but it is still an empty tin :)

I'm claiming this as a finished product!

Did I actually use any? Well no, it ended us as samples in the PCTB3 ver 1 and then replacement in ver 2 and in samples for friends and my nephew BUT - I paid for it so I can claim it!

Not sure what to do with the matching balm now ...

You're giving away samples of a soap that cannot be bought???

You're giving away samples of a soap that cannot be bought???

Unobtanium now is it?

I gave away samples while it was new, then some in the PCTB3 iterations and the last to my nephew in a pack I'm putting together for him or in with a trade today. More about scent and produce generally than a particular item.

Never actually got around to trying it ...

[Edit: Not entirely unobtanium - 3 left: http://www.shaverevolution.com/products/shaver-heaven-green-tobacco]