Tatara Razor Passaround

EJ_DE98

Psst, want to come to my place and see my soaps?
Hi All

I recently responded to an email from Tatara Razors regarding a potential passaround of a Tatara Razor and was looking to see what level of interest there might be in participating if the opportunity presented itself.
Please leave a response and list the razors in the order you would be interested in trying. The three Tatara Razors are
Masamune
Masamune Nodachi and the
Muramasa Adjustable

I’ll start….
Muramasa Adjustable
Masamune Nodachi
Masamune

I received that email myself and was considering to ask if anyone was interested in such a thing.

I already have the Muramasa Adjustable razor but given that someone is selling one here now for a decent price it may also help someone pick one up for a decent price not to mention the fact that The Stray Whisker sells them locally now and it would be a wonderful opportunity for people to test it.

For the community I would say that it would likely be good to go with the following:

1. Muramasa Adjustable
2. Masamune Nodachi
3. Masamune

Putting costs into consideration the Muramasa is ideal for testing considering if you buy it and don't like it then it could be a costly mistake where as the others aren't as such a hit to the hip pocket.

but personally I would like to try the other two and put it in this order
1. Masamune
2. Masamune Nodachi
3. Muramasa Adjustable

Thanks for bringing this up here.