Shave of the Day 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we all learned a little something about GT today didn't we boys and girls?

Fatboy on 8
New Wilkinson Sword blade (date code F 2 white container no other markings and I don't know heritage)

Godrej Menthol Mist
Vintage butterscotch Simpson brush

Skin Bracer

Superb - nothing more to say

Gone quiet here since donations were asked for guys - come on, cough up!!!

I'm at work. No time for forums. .. he said as he posted on a forum. Sold one today and signed another up. Good start to the year.
No shave today.

I'm at work. No time for forums. .. he said as he posted on a forum. Sold one today and signed another up. Good start to the year.
No shave today.

What, so you can sell houses with two days growth and a hangover? Soft market!

What, so you can sell houses with two days growth and a hangover? Soft market!

I think the buyers were more worried that Jugs would take them out the back and threaten them to buy 'or else'.

Glad to see a post on here, was worried that DNS was screwed.

Gone quiet here since donations were asked for guys - come on, cough up!!!

Actually the response has been pretty good Mark, there was a strong PM response. While you really did go above what I expected (and I thank you publicly), I suspect that most of the other donations are non-CBA and will take a couple of days to float in.

Today's events has only increased the requirement to organise some paid hosting.... much harder to boot us from it as opposed to free. Prices have dropped hard and I think I should be able to get a server and a backup (just in case) for a reasonable amount. Not as good as we had of course!

I will also see about dumping in the small SSD I have here into the server and moving the site to that storage, might make a performance difference as I think there is a disk IOPS issue on the Microserver.

I suppose I should shave sometime this year...

Ooh err
Missed the latest stuff.
PM your Paypal details or something RM

Last edited by a moderator:
Back on topic.

GBE (2) in Fatboy (7), Proraso Green & Smoggie 730HD.

Easy 2-passer, smooth for first day back at work.

Wow three days of growth to scythe down today.

I used an Aussie Gillette on its third shave in both my R41 and Progress.

First pass was Progress, using Proraso soap and Semogue Boar, then second pass was with the R41.

The R41 is fantastic for doing the jawline and those ATG bits.

BBS for me today!

Oh and I finished with some La Toja splashy smell.

Went back to the HD on saturday and had a bit of a rough one with a Red.

Must have ost my touch with it, as I slipped the Red in the 30C yesterday, and got another Baby Bum Bowling Ball Big Bad Bustling Boofhead Baldmuthakfkinspazz Barry Hall Smooth result.

You can't beat that.

Just found this pic - not sure where it came from!

Maybe an omen for the New Year ?

Got one of those Vistaprint free offers - I almost couldn't resist:

lp.jpg

Consider this the dare/challenge required to push you over the edge and commit ;)

Just wondering what "the misses" is going to think when he wears it to pick her up from the airport later this month. I think "over the edge" and "getting him committed" would be part of the thought process.

Well guys it is open to all, check out the link here and design your own!

BTW - knowing Vistaprint 'free' will mean you have to pay delivery...

Status
Not open for further replies.