Proraso replacement

karol.elec

I have fall in love with Proraso White scent. At the moment I would call it my favourite summer scent. But. I do not think the performance is the best. It is not bad but compèring to Tabac, MWF, SV or B&M it is not there.
I am gonna ask my girls to buy me better one for my birthday and it would be just ready for the next summer.
What would you buy please.

Get this and you’ll thank me for this fantastic summer soap.

Nordost

Barrister-and-Mann-NORDOST-Shaving-Soap-Australia.jpeg

Get this and you’ll thank me for this fantastic summer soap.

Nordost

Barrister-and-Mann-NORDOST-Shaving-Soap-Australia.jpeg
Sorry but I have to give this one a thumbs down.

I find nordost too basic of a scent and got rid of mine.
B&M had a great base and wonderful scents but nordost didn't do it for me .

Back to the OP, sorry I can't help you as I haven't tried proraso white but my favourite summer scent is Stirling Coconut & Lime or PAA Awesome Sauce

Looks like everything depends on personal taste.
For scent, you are correct. Please remember that some soaps work well with SRs but not so well with "safety" razors and vise versa.

I have never tried the Proraso white, either in a tube or tub. I have, however, used the Proraso green, both tube and tub. I found the tube (cream) to be a better performer in SR shaving than the tub (soap). Before giving up on the Proraso white, you might like to try the same in a tube (cream).

For scent, you are correct. Please remember that some soaps work well with SRs but not so well with "safety" razors and vise versa.

I have never tried the Proraso white, either in a tube or tub. I have, however, used the Proraso green, both tube and tub. I found the tube (cream) to be a better performer in SR shaving than the tub (soap). Before giving up on the Proraso white, you might like to try the same in a tube (cream).
You are the second person suggesting that. I have to give it a go👍🏻

I concur with @thorpef1 about Nordost. It's a rather cloying synthetic orange scent. I too moved mine on very quickly. The base is excellent though.

I think I once had a Noberu cream that smelt a lot like Proraso in the white tub (but performed better) but they don't seem to be making that one anymore. :rolleyes:

I concur with @thorpef1 about Nordost. It's a rather cloying synthetic orange scent. I too moved mine on very quickly. The base is excellent though.

I think I once had a Noberu cream that smelt a lot like Proraso in the white tub (but performed better) but they don't seem to be making that one anymore. :rolleyes:
Another one😬

There are mixed opinions so I will pass on this one.
Maybe one day I will check a sample and make decision.
It's the most realistic orange scent out there, so if you love the smell of oranges, you'll love this one, but as I said, it is very sweet so it's not a scent for every day use. It's more of a once a month thing.

@karol.elec here's my recommendation for all summer seasons from Stirling, always check through Artisan Arcade Stirling Australian supplier

For all summer seasons click below.

@karol.elec here's my recommendation for all summer seasons from Stirling, always check through Artisan Arcade Stirling Australian supplier

For all summer seasons click below.

Thank you for the update.
Stirling has soooo many options that it is overwhelming. I will order samples one day.
But just from the names I would pick black cherries. 🍒