October 2015 Aquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bald as , yowzers that seller must be quite the character....as he sells a load of old razors, retro vinyl records and also these lovely things for the fellas who like to crossdress (available in XL!!!) :confused:

Dunno why but I got a mental image of 'Buffalo Bill' from The Silence of the Lambs. Yikes!

PS. Seriously cheap and nice razors.

The kanji on the scales is 竹丸 - たけまる - take maru.

Takemaru is a Japanese family name . Literal translation would be bamboo (take) and round/perfection/full - usually with respect to month (maru)

Can't see any other Japanese in the pics. If there is anything else on the tang can you take a pic and I'll try to translate

1Ne1ms0.jpg

Damn you, PCB3 !

The kanji on the scales is 竹丸 - たけまる - take maru.

Takemaru is a Japanese family name . Literal translation would be bamboo (take) and round/perfection/full - usually with respect to month (maru)

Can't see any other Japanese in the pics. If there is anything else on the tang can you take a pic and I'll try to translate

Thank you for that. I will see if I can get another shot of the tang.

Easy, you do it Hercules Returns style...
...flipchart presentation ending with a middle finger.

Congrats mate

Sounds like the voice of experience!!!

Non-shaving related......

NEW JOB! Accepted today, start 16th November. Will involve some travel into Asia also.

Now, to just submit my resignation to my current employer. :cautious:

Congelation's on the new job hope it turns out great.

Easy, you do it Hercules Returns style...
...flipchart presentation ending with a middle finger.

Haha, I'm never one to burn bridges unless I have been completely screwed over. And then I always pick my targets carefully.

Congrats mate

Cheers, and thanks to everyone else for the kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.