Need a recommendation..

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Hey all,
I was hoping one of you more knowledgeable scent enthusiasts may know, I’m trying to find something readily available that’s in the same vein as Noble Otter’s Cerberus or declaration’s Nightfall.
I know these scents aren’t for everyone (and really aren’t exactly typically summer scents) but I’m really enjoying both and obviously the Cerberus isn’t common anymore and getting nightfall sent over isn’t the most cost effective.

Hi Ferret, maybe Gatlinburg or Agar. You can also use the Scent Selector on our shop page to find the type of scent/scent notes you are looking for. Both are in stock but Gatlinburg soap sample will show as out of stock. It isn't. Our latest shipment from Stirling arrived yesterday and it hasn't been unpacked and added to the inventory yet.

Thanks for the tips. Tell me, do you keep the EDT?

Both Agar and Gatlinburg EDT's are in stock. To find all the products of a particular scent, just click the tag of that scent on the home or shop page or any product page of that scent. That will show you all products of that scent. :)