Mensbiz-You done good!

Awesome.

They'll be letting "you people" vote next. Maybe even eat in the same area of the restaurants as the rest of us normal DE shavers.

I like MB. Now their postage is free and they have 95% of what I use, there's less reason for me to buy elsewhere.

My last two orders arrived next day. Just replenished the Speick AS, Back on Mr T cream and really missed it. Also got a nice (big) surprise from them, which they have been known to do.

Awesome.

They'll be letting "you people" vote next. Maybe even eat in the same area of the restaurants as the rest of us normal DE shavers.

Now now jug don't be like that mate. Deep down you know you want to succumb to the dark side.

I like MB. Now their postage is free and they have 95% of what I use, there's less reason for me to buy elsewhere.

My last two orders arrived next day. Just replenished the Speick AS, Back on Mr T cream and really missed it. Also got a nice (big) surprise from them, which they have n known to do.

I only found out a couple of days ago about there free shipping I be buying more stuff of them

Currently eyeing the shapton 1000grit hone good for bevel setting