May 2022 SHAVING Acquisitions

Just bought this: https://www.thebodyshop.com/en-au/f...loe-softening-shaving-cream-for-men/p/p002836

Based on some reviews at b&b forum, supposed to be great.

Interested in getting some tabac and this: https://predeprovence.com/collections/no-63-mens-collection/products/63-mens-shave-soap-in-tin-150g if anyone has any experience with them?
If you like spicy oriental the No.63 is a definite. I bought it after seeing @nav1 praise highly.

Aromatic, warm and spicy in nature, No. 63 is a classic expression of masculine fragrance with a peppery, citrus top note rounded by woody cedarwood, juicy plum and violet leaves that finish into an ambery base of leather and tobacco.

If you like spicy oriental the No.63 is a definite. I bought it after seeing @nav1 praise highly.

Aromatic, warm and spicy in nature, No. 63 is a classic expression of masculine fragrance with a peppery, citrus top note rounded by woody cedarwood, juicy plum and violet leaves that finish into an ambery base of leather and tobacco.

Nice!
I love both the PdP scents and I rate the actual soap performance very highly too.

PIF winnings. Alumiwolf .61

HX5WDUIl.jpg

jLJmbqMl.jpg
Awesome score dude!!! :love:

Starter kit to enable a workmate <$25 from Ali Express

6lelvzG.jpg

Will seek additional enablement from the local members (blades, bigger brush, or maybe some sample soaps) although I did suggest he use up remaining goop in a can and focus on razor and brush for starters

Starter kit to enable a workmate <$25 from Ali Express

6lelvzG.jpg

Will seek additional enablement from the local members (blades, bigger brush, or maybe some sample soaps) although I did suggest he use up remaining goop in a can and focus on razor and brush for starters
What type of TTO razor is that?

The Weishi 9306 reviewed by @Errol and @Missoni
You might want to get him a Weishi long handle click here or meteorite gray (gunmetal) color click here, IF, he's not comfortable with a short handle. The long handle has extra weight than the short handle, and felt bloody good in my handle.... Heaps better than the new Wilkinson Sword TTO long handle, perfect balance, and weight.

IMG-1115.jpg

Last edited:
You might want to get him a Weishi long handle click here or meteorite gray (gunmetal) color click here, IF, he's not comfortable with a short handle. The long handle has extra weight than the short handle, and felt bloody good in my handle.... Heaps better than the new Wilkinson Sword TTO long handle, perfect balance, and weight.

Agree @SpeedyPC the short handle was the first thing I noticed and he is a tall fella with bigger hands than me