Lets talk body odour ...

Well OzBarber seem to restock quickly, so ...

... I have a couple to try!

What's wrong with roll-ons? They're my go to - Mitchum Unscented if I don't want to clash with a scent or just good ol' fashioned Rexona for when I don't want to be fussy... from reading the ingredients they just use potassium alum anyway for the actual anti-perspirant function.

Not a fan of aerosols because of how much gets sprayed everywhere and the excessive waste from the packaging.

What's wrong with roll-ons? They're my go to - Mitchum Unscented if I don't want to clash with a scent or just good ol' fashioned Rexona for when I don't want to be fussy... from reading the ingredients they just use potassium alum anyway for the actual anti-perspirant function.

Not a fan of aerosols because of how much gets sprayed everywhere and the excessive waste from the packaging.
You need extra toilet paper to patch up your face again. ;)

I too liked Pit Boss and also to a lesser extent the Baxters of California on lighter days. I have had to start going cheaper lately and have drifted towards those Mitchum gel sticks and yesterday I picked up a different scent of the Rexona 48hr men. I previously had the Green and am now onto the Blue one. These all seem to do the trick for me and are much cheaper than Jack Black. I like Mitchum because its not as strong of a scent and very subtle but seems to do well. The only thing about the Mitchum is that if its a really hot day and you toss it in a bag and are at the gym or something then it could start oozing out in the cap if it's upside down. It doesn't happen often but when you're try to be a penny pincher it's annoying especially when you don't need a whole lot of it to do it's thing.

3DF-800.jpg
4800888196903-1470925-png-23838748.png

I too liked Pit Boss and also to a lesser extent the Baxters of California on lighter days. I have had to start going cheaper lately and have drifted towards those Mitchum gel sticks and yesterday I picked up a different scent of the Rexona 48hr men. I previously had the Green and am now onto the Blue one. These all seem to do the trick for me and are much cheaper than Jack Black. I like Mitchum because its not as strong of a scent and very subtle but seems to do well. The only thing about the Mitchum is that if its a really hot day and you toss it in a bag and are at the gym or something then it could start oozing out in the cap if it's upside down. It doesn't happen often but when you're try to be a penny pincher it's annoying especially when you don't need a whole lot of it to do it's thing.

3DF-800.jpg
4800888196903-1470925-png-23838748.png

Yep, as in take them out and put in a separate plastic bag per international travel rules.

Do an alum block would be fine, roll-on not.

I've never had any problem with my Jack Black Pit Boss Deodorant and equally should not have with the Salt & Stone, or the Speick Deo-sticks.

ARKO! on the other hand @gthomas04, is likely to get them thinking I'm hiding drugs and trying to put off the detector dogs - as there is no way you would subject yourself to that stick on a plane for 15 hours without some ulterior motive!

Trying to avoid LAGs for ease of use when traveling. I use a roll on at home.

Trying to avoid LAGs for ease of use when traveling. I use a roll on at home.

The Rexona is more ideal. It has the same type of stick of product inside of it as the jack black and works just as well the only difference is that it has a perforated top that the product gets pushed through on each twist to release the product. It's definitely not a gel like the Mitchum.