Lather Shots

IMG_20160703_174230233.jpg

I've been experimenting with using a spray bottle to add water to the brush/face so far with great success as you can see by the above lather explosion. I'm finding that I can create a good lather far quicker and easier using a spray bottle rather than slowly adding drops of water. I think this is because when using a spray bottle you are able to spread the water in a very fine mist (on the brush or face) which covers a much larger surface area and because the water is a mist it mixes into the soap very quickly, with little effort, therefore becoming a far more efficient process. I'm no expert but that would appear (to me at least) to make sense logically but I would be very interested to hear peoples thoughts. In any event it has been working very well for me. :)

Last edited:

I've been experimenting with using a spray bottle to add water to the brush/face so far with great success as you can see by the above lather explosion. I'm finding that I can create a good lather far quicker and easier than slowly adding drops of water. I think this is because when using a spray bottle you are able to spread the water in a very fine mist (on the brush or face) which covers a much larger surface area and because the water is a mist it mixes into the soap very quickly with little effort. I'm no expert but that would appear (to me at least) to make sense logically but I would be very interested to hear peoples thoughts. In any event it has been working very well for me. :)
Excellent that is what I call some lateral thinking.

I've been experimenting with using a spray bottle to add water to the brush/face so far with great success as you can see by the above lather explosion. I'm finding that I can create a good lather far quicker and easier using a spray bottle rather than slowly adding drops of water. I think this is because when using a spray bottle you are able to spread the water in a very fine mist (on the brush or face) which covers a much larger surface area and because the water is a mist it mixes into the soap very quickly, with little effort, therefore becoming a far more efficient process. I'm no expert but that would appear (to me at least) to make sense logically but I would be very interested to hear peoples thoughts. In any event it has been working very well for me. :)

Very well done (y)

Sorry, but nothing that badger hair won't cure @silver

The knot just hasn't got enough water inside...