Klinker's August 2022 SHAVING Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a beautiful set. :love:
I was very lucky to get this one especially given it has been restored. I came across the restoration on another forum. So I know the person in question had sanded and oiled the box, Cleaned up the blades after removal of the scales. Given the scale material is prone to cracking, a brilliant job. The scales were also lightly restored. Just in work alone there would have been some hours.

My second favourite wood after Huon.

Just got in this lovely set. Fully restored Coromandel box and razors. Clark Newcastle
52304933411_4a38abf511_c.jpg

52304933416_d34c83d1f8_c.jpg

52304212802_1cbcdd1568_c.jpg
Pinky bloody Sweeney Todd show off

Wow, that's a very special looking razor!
Is it Damascus steel? I see some patterns in the metal.

I think it's just the light reflecting on the oil covering the blade that makes it look like it's patterned.

It a special razor though, apparently made some time between 1950 to 1970. When I tap on the scale it sounds like hitting a tuning fork; it's quite thinly ground.

Shoe AD satisfied for now - back to wet shaving
WDvu4UN.jpg

Rookie mistake thought I had an injector cartridge or could manually load Artist Club and No-name blades
Jc3Ogrj.jpg

Injector on back order - no harm still have a few untried razors in the den

WDvu4UN.jpg

Rookie mistake thought I had an injector cartridge or could manually load Artist Club and No-name blades
Jc3Ogrj.jpg

Nice work!

You only have 1 foot? Sorry, I didn't know :oops:

I've read the Schick Proline B-20 is the same as the AC P-30, just a shorter format.
I need the dispenser with key for these latest acquisitions. I dont think B-20 has the key
As mentioned rookie mistake I thought no problem I have three dispensers but none have the Schick key

WDvu4UN.jpg

Jc3Ogrj.jpg

UK11?

Status
Not open for further replies.