I’m getting old and need help …

Young hookers
Plenty of exercise with there girlfriends or wives, after a nice cold bloody beer.
1wftTyo.gif

Last edited:
I keep it simple!

At bedtime, I use my serum* followed by my aftershave milk (which doubles as a night cream).

*hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, vitamin C and allantoin.

I don't use any face wash, only warm water to wash my face at night.

I scrub twice a week.
A clay face mask once a month.
That's about it!

At age 40, I get a lot of compliments about my skin and plenty of envy from the women in my circle!

That's cheating. ;)

Getting compliments about how youthful you look when you're just a baby at 40 isn't playing fair. :ROFLMAO:

Haha
Most of my male and female friends are showing far more signs of aging than me.
That's the reference point I have to judge where I stand.

Let's see how I compare in another decade 😬

Last edited:
Good quality tallow, glycerin and lanolin facial soap (or olive-oil based Marseille soap).
Thayers witch hazel and aloe vera toner.
Olive oil based moisturiser/facial cream. Most chemists do a good one.

Skateboard 🤟🏻
The thought of skate boarding keeps me young but the act of doing it would scrape a few knees or break a few bones.
Have to agree with comments regarding free weights. I stopped due to injuries and have only recently started again. Amazing how much it has increased mobility. Have also found swimming to be the best for freeing up aches and pains in neck and shoulders.
Everything in moderation and just enjoy life and ageing gracefully ;)

@Mark1966 how’s the weight lifting going, I assumed you would have changed your brofile picture to Zyzz by now..

I don’t get as high these days as back in the youth. Kids laugh as I rock up to the ramp but soon it’s cheers and good vibes for this 48 yr old. But seriously the easiest way is to never stop moving. Taking up fitness is much harder than staying fit

Reminds me of those stunt jumps you see in the winter Olympics. What I would like to know is 1: How many times these guys have to land on their heads before they get it right. And 2: Was it worth it? :unsure:

Reminds me of those stunt jumps you see in the winter Olympics. What I would like to know is 1: How many times these guys have to land on their heads before they get it right. And 2: Was it worth it? :unsure:

You learn to bail and just knee slide. You don’t land on your head unless you over commit and try to land something you shouldn’t stay on. At some point you have to commit. Learning to fall safely is something newcomers don’t have and hence injuries.