Hi from Brisbane!

huntereyes_

Hi guys!
I'm joining this site as a follower of another popular wet shaving forum (which seems to lack a bit of our Australian perspective!).

A little bit about me:

I've been shaving with a safety razor for about eight months now, and that journey has taken me from the Merkur 34C I started with, to my two daily drivers: an early Single Ring Old Type and a 2013 Muhle R41. (Open combs just work for me!) These razors are usually loaded with Polsilver SI or Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Platinum blades, and otherwise I'm a big fan of Trumpers software.

I look forward to seeing everything the site has to offer!

Great to have you here @huntereyes_ - I am sure you are going to have a great time!

What is your brush of choice?

Welcome @huntereyes_ !

Some nice hardware there and the Trumpers have a great range too. Some brush aficionados and artisan soap lovers here so be prepared ;)

Check out the sticky in the Welcome Mat too :)

QUEENSLANDER!

479878.jpeg

Ok, lets be civil boys - and who cares about rugby any way :D

Anyway, BOT ...

Go no further than Shaver Heaven from @Anthony which gets LOTS of plaudits around here or if a cream is more to your liking the Occams from @Occams is fantastic as well.

Welcome @huntereyes_

I'm a fan of the OCs as well. [emoji106] I highly rate the NEW Long Comb if you've never tried it before. Plenty of others to try out too.