Hey all

Minorci

JugV2 got me to sign up here. I was just over visiting him in Perth and he introduced me to the world of DE Shaving and showed me some websites.

Previously I didn't shave, just trimmed the beard and kept it short. Mostly due to the fact I have a skin condition which gives me a seriously red face and eczema like symptoms around the moustache and chin. - more akin to psiroasis. Then also because cartridges were so bloody expensive.

I got a little bit of gear from JugV2 and have started, and already making up wish lists on the websites, so im very much a kid in a candy store.

Can I get some recommendations from people for really good after shave balms / soaps / creams for sensitive skin etc?

.........Can I get some recommendations from people for really good after shave balms / soaps / creams for sensitive skin etc?

Hello Minorci. Welcome. You could try Nivea. It's easily available and they have a sensitive skin post shave balm. I use the standard post shave balm. Then you could try and get hold of some witch hazel. Didn't do much for me but some swear by it.

Last edited:
Another fly into the web...
Is this number 2 or 3 for you? You should be given some type of award. I have no idea if anyone would listen to me about shaving, let alone bother to remember a website address and follow through.
You must be very persuasive :cheesy:

Hi Minorci.

Number two introduced to this site.
Number three to DE shaving.

Last edited by a moderator: