Greetings from Poland

SP3CtRUM

Hello,

my name is Rafal and I am from Warsaw, Poland, Europe :)
I am wetshaving for 8 years now and this is as well the time I am into wetshaving communities and forums across the world.
I am mainly using DE razors, sometimes SE. Regarding the straight razors I am at the beginning - just a few tries behind me.
For the last 5 years I was an administrator of the biggest wetshaving forum in Poland.

In addition, I am really into collecting wet shaving gear - safety razors, straight razors, shaving brushes, mugs, blade sharpeners, old adverts, old articles, gadgets etc.
I don't have full classification of my collection but to give you a hint of it:
- >120 modern safety razors
- >700 vintage safety razors
- >70 modern straight razors
- >150 vintage straight razors
- >30 vintage Polish straight razors (which is my precioussss, as usually collectors have up to few)
- >30000 razor blades
- and much much more of other stuff

Together with my close friend, also a collector, we have been an integral part of the largest cosmetics fair in Poland for last few years, where we present our exhibition.
We started in 2019 (only my friend) with 6 square meters of exhibition and just 3 showcases
In 2022 (after pandemic) it was 80 square meters and 37 showcases
In 2023 it was 160 square meters, 40 showcases and 6 discussion panels

Hope to find here a lot of inspiration and good discussions :)

That is one mighty collection, Rafał, well done, I'd love to see you at those fairs, sadly, despite being in Europe, it isn't exactly convenient for me to go to Poland. One day.....

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to P&C @SP3CtRUM - great to have you here (y)(y)(y)

Welcome mate.
and for
- >120 modern safety razors
- >700 vintage safety razors
- >70 modern straight razors
- >150 vintage straight razors
- >30 vintage Polish straight razors (which is my precioussss, as usually collectors have up to few)
- >30000 razor blades

Welcome @SP3CtRUM and thank you for sharing videos of the exhibitions. What make are the prize straight razors on the spinning display showcase?