Greetings from italy

Admittedly I do a bit of research to see where I can get a decent coffee wherever I go on holiday, but to plan it around shaving activities is stretching the hobby a little bit too far (apologies @Mark1966)

Admittedly I do a bit of research to see where I can get a decent coffee wherever I go on holiday, but to plan it around shaving activities is stretching the hobby a little bit too far (apologies @Mark1966)
Haha! Why not both eggy? You need to holiday in comfort and style!

Thinking about it, I did make a detour to Mustafa's in Singapore as it was once renowned to have good quality shaving gear cheap (not much cop when I went), but it wasn't much of a detour as I was going to Little India for food anyway.

Thinking about it, I did make a detour to Mustafa's in Singapore as it was once renowned to have good quality shaving gear cheap (not much cop when I went), but it wasn't much of a detour as I was going to Little India for food anyway.
Now I'm with you on that Eggy! Food is part of what makes travelling fun.

@filobiblic the last few trips have all been back to my wife's hometown in Malaysia. With the amount of admin type stuff she has to do when we get back, and the time spent travelling anywhere there, the food is generally the only fun thing I do get to do.

After this latest trip, I have bought myself a travel fishing rod, and will get her to drop me somewhere that I can go for a bit of a fish instead of sitting bored in the car / at the hairdressers etc.