"Grand Society" - WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

stillshunter

a man of resolve, a man of conviction
State Convenor - ACT
Group Buy Associate
2015 Sabbatical Fail
Like the title of my thread says, WTF is this "Grand Society" banner thing that's sprung up in my absence?

Exactly, @stillshunter you disappear and "G" words pop up with gay abandon!

Oh goodness me old boy here you go. Now please stop leering in to the members area so obviously, it's rather uncouth and Monsta was just regaling Borked and I with a tail of some rare Permasharp Supers that he tracked down in Eastern Anatolia over a couple of VSOP's and a Monte Cristo. :rolleyes:

Oh fuck EVERYONE's a member of the Grand Society except for me. Fine! Well as Groucho Marx said, "I don’t want to belong to any club that would have me as a member".

Not everybody is invited ...

Hey I probably got about a thousand blades sent to me by @Monsta_AU when I first joined, does that count?

If not I'm staring up The Five Pack….

If you can send me a five pack I'm in!

Otherwise I'll stick to playing solitaire in the One and Only (O&O)
No dramas. Let us know what you haven't tried….or what you have, if that makes it easier.

It's gayer than aids.

For a site that professes to be different from YKW, it's rapidly emulating YKW in its mannerisms.

It's gayer than aids.

For a site that professes to be different from YKW, it's rapidly emulating YKW in its mannerisms.

A worrying development.

I got merit badges in the Scouts. Nothing like starting a fire with your own wood...

Oh dear - time to lock this thread and ban the lot of you.

Can i do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.