Finally opening my account. Another Adelaidian

boldsworth

Good Evening All,
Thought i should finally get active on here after being part of the Adelaide meet up gang for a while. I look forward to learning more about our craft of proper shaving and contributing where i can. I was shown the light by @khun_diddy after years of struggling with the chore of shaving with clogged multiblade cartridges and foam in a can. I have not looked back.
I am still on the search for my ideal shaving combination but slowly getting there. I've been working my way through many of the classic soaps and creams and a variety of blades. I have acquired a collection of mostly vintage DEs and SEs. With so many variables it is taking a long time time to find my ideal but i am loving the search. I've rarely had the same combination more than once but that has made shaving more exciting and refreshing for me.
The other enjoyable part for me is the collection of razors and other shaving gear. I look forward to possible trades with other collectors without having to use the bay.
Cheers everyone! Seems like a good community here.
Ben

Welcome Ben, join the rest of us who haven't quite yet found the ideal razor, but are looking and enjoying the search!

Glad to have another pair of hands join the search party.

Great to finally see your here!

@Monsta_AU please expedite Ben's membership - he is not the biggest poster, but when he does its worth reading...

Hiya Boldsworth Ben.

We've heard so much about you so its good that you've finally joined us. May your stay be a pleasant one.

Welcome Ben.
Now down to the gritty stuff, what is your stash >??

Welcome mate - I like the sound of you - somebody on the hunt!!!!

What sort of gear do you have? Have you heard of the amazing goodness that is B&M Fougere TALLOW soap ... :)

Welcome Ben.
Now down to the gritty stuff, what is your stash >??

Welcome mate - I like the sound of you - somebody on the hunt!!!!

What sort of gear do you have? Have you heard of the amazing goodness that is B&M Fougere TALLOW soap ... :)

Well unfortunately mate it's more quantity than quality at the moment. Mainly vintage DE and SE safety razors, Gillettes and non. Basically anything i can get my hands on hahaha. I don't target other shaving gear but if something interesting takes my fancy for cheap it might find its way into a draw.

Well unfortunately mate it's more quantity than quality at the moment. Mainly vintage DE and SE safety razors, Gillettes and non. Basically anything i can get my hands on hahaha. I don't target other shaving gear but if something interesting takes my fancy for cheap it might find its way into a draw.
You're way to modest @boldsworth - many beautiful and cased vintage razors!

Pics, pics :)