Removing blades between shaves.

If you think about it the blowing off of excess water makes a little sense in that the mineral residues may be minimised a bit.

Maybe to take all sexual connotations away you could use canned air and ask YKW to really explore the in and outs of a good blow job.

But I did come from a family of working class with not much money to splash about, so the old man, gone now, was probably ok in that he got

another day from his blade.

I just do it automatically, but it sort of makes sense somewhere.

I love @gthomas04 smut, it sort of works amongst us facial obsessive types.

Sort of keeps it real.

Oh, fuck,I just said facial.

If you think about it the blowing off of excess water makes a little sense in that the mineral residues may be minimised a bit.

Maybe to take all sexual connotations away you could use canned air and ask YKW to really explore the in and outs of a good blow job.

But I did come from a family of working class with not much money to splash about, so the old man, gone now, was probably ok in that he got

another day from his blade.

I just do it automatically, but it sort of makes sense somewhere.

I love @gthomas04 smut, it sort of works amongst us facial obsessive types.

Sort of keeps it real.

Oh, fuck,I just said facial.
Sooo much wrong with that post that I think I'll example just one and leave others to pick up the slack.
@GThomas and facial in the same sentence is just wrong.

I should report myself!

I said "report" and I just cannot seem to find anything smutty with that, but who knows what devious minds can muster.

Well re- port is sounding a bit dodgy now that I think about it.

Just gonna go and exhale vigorously upon a wet yet shaken blade,

I would do the Mod thing and talk about getting this thread back on topic - but I don't think it really had one did it?

I will quickly rinse the razor off under clean water, shake excess water off and MAYBE slightly loosen the head but even doing that last step is redundant IMHO (haha so why am I bloody doing it!!! Good question). Like RM said, unless you're using one of the few carbon steel blades on the market there's little logical upside and far more likely to cut yourself, drop your razor on the floor or damage the blades edge by bumping it on something.

Pretty much my MO. Rinse with the head slightly loosened, retighten, shake and put away.

If I'm using a soap that builds up a little I might give the razor a wipe with a towel but usually not as I'm lazy like that.