List your soaps and creams

Placeholder - I will catalogue all my crap and list it here when i get home tonight...I am at work :(

Waiting, waiting ....

Soap
Arlington
P160 tipo duro
Arko
Palmy gut 2,2
P160 tipo morbido
Sample of la toya

Creams
Ingrams menthol
Arko adventure

Not much of a software guy I'm afraid

Still Ybbor out in front followed by the Jugster and then glenos and Mark I'd say. In any case I'm way down coming in almost last. That makes me feel really good. I can see a few additions happening. Tub of Speick is a given.

Well I possess (which is not to say am actively using)...

SOAPS
Arko sticks (milled into bowl)
La Toja sticks (milled into bowl)
P.160 Tipo Duro
P.160 Morbido
Camelot Classic (tricky to find Turkish one)
Mike's Natural Soaps - Bay Rum
Mike's Natural Soaps - Orange, Cedarwood and Black Pepper
Mike's Natural Soaps -Lime
Mike's Natural Soaps -Barber's Shop
Mike's Natural Soaps - Lavender
Mike's Natural Soaps - Coconut
Haslinger Sheeps Milk
Haslinger Seaweed
Erasmic

CREAMS
Arko Maximum Comfort
Arko Cool
Godrej Menthol Mist
Proraso Green

:)

I'm a little late on this thread, so I guess it is a resurrection. Anyway, here is my stash:

Creams
TOBS Jermyn St
TOBS Eton College
DR Harris Arlington
Truefitt and Hill Trafalger

TOBS Mr Taylor
TOBS Almond
TOBS Sandalwood
Proraso Eucalyptus and Menthol
Acca Kappa 1869
Speick Shaving Cream
Old Spice Original

Soaps
DR Harris Arlington puck in a bowl
DR Harris Windsor puck
DR Harris Lavender puck
TOBS Jermyn St puck
TOBS Sandalwood puck
Mitchell's Wool Fat in Bowl
EJ Sea Buckthorn in Bowl

Murray's Bay Rum
Tabac Stick
Col. Conk Large Bay Rum
Col. Conk Large Almond
Col. Conk Small Lime
Synergy Cavendish
Cella Soft Soap

Speik Soft Soap
Omega Soft Soap

The ones in red are mt favourites that I would replace when used, if I live long enough to use them all.

Cheers, George

Better late than never, and I think it's a close call between you and Ybbor over who is the most tragic!

@Ybbor might be having a bit of a dilemma soon, deciding which of his collection travels with him to deepest darkest Stanland. .

^^^ - look, it is a Col. Conk fan :)

Are you sure Mark - the red ones are the ones @Sinister Topiary says he will replace. The Conk is most definitely in the black.

bought at the beginning of his shaving career and each puck used once no doubt. C'mon we all have at least one

Agh one escaped! Consider yourself lucky. It's the only soap I've ever thrown in the bin (the arko I put in the toilet- seemed more fitting)

Ahh, I seem to have stumbled into a Conk hostile zone. I bought them together and wouldn't buy them again but I didn't have a throw them in the bin reaction. So is it the glycerin that is objected to, or the brand?

There was a discussion just over on one of the other threads about how many seem to struggle getting a decent lather out of da Conk. .

Wouldn't know personally, I've never tried it.

I enjoyed the scent - bay rum is pretty hard to go wrong. It just lathered like bubble bath and then faded to nothing. I'd have to pull up on the chin to stop, revive the lather and survive.

I just used my usual hard soap methodology and achieved a good lather. I found the scents pleasant but not very strong. I rather liked the soaps but not as much as my favourites.

I am probably far more tragic than @Ybbor as I am still looking at more soap purchases. I have read the glowing reviews on boutique soaps stocked by Maggard Razors from Strop Shoppe, Kells, Dapper Dragon, Soap Commander and Caties Bubbles but wonder just how independant the reviewers may be given the controversy surrounding HTGAM.

Cheers, George