Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
We are very proud to present this auction lot - generously donated by @todras from Australian Private Reserve

Please read the auction guidelines here before bidding.

International bidders: although basic international airmail shipping with basic tracking is included for this lot - due to the current COVID-19 situation affecting worldwide shipping please contact @alfredus before bidding to discuss other (recommended) options.

Australian bidders: this lot will be shipped free of charge within Australia via Express post - however it is strongly recommended that the auction winner purchases additional services such as insurance. If unsure please contact @alfredus before bidding.

AUCTION DESCRIPTION

This auction is for a stainlless steel Wolfman WR1 OC head with standard gap on a WR2 Handle, in the original "well polished" iteration.
While some (many? one?) may say, big deal, just another Wolfman, this is your chance to play with the cool kids and by-pass waiting lists to get your hands on one of the most popular of the modern three piece razors. Incredibly well machined and pleasing in the hand as well as to the eye, do NOT miss this chance. The razor also comes with a matching Wolfman WRA1 stainless steel stand.

KqJOt6Zl.jpg

7IPP1g1l.jpg
57MIpoAl.jpg

qkwNBnpl.jpg

xLEl5Dnl.jpg

Handle Dimensions
Weight: ????g
Length: ??? mm
Diameter: ???mm​

Last edited:
Rats - I wanted the opening bid of $1 on a Wolfman ...

Maybe $651?

Not sure if I can warn a moderator...but tempted to try :D

Current highest bid by @Kevy 675AU$

Genuine apologies, got distracted by WORK mid post and missed the intervening one.

To achieve the same satisfaction can I bid $675 + $1 = $676

But at the same time warn people NOT to be scumbags and use tiny bid increments?

Once again, great to see a bid after so long!

While this is just a common as muck Wolfman, it really is ALL about the cause. Let's set the scene for the bidding today shall we -

$1,000

[insert @SpeedyPC "go hard or go home" / "come and get me" GIF]

'cause I like a little alliteration - $1111

Has a certain symmetry about it.

$1111 because @Mark1966 likes symmetry and alliteration and plus it supports three very good causes my RAD, 2020 Tim Keech Memorial and the Cancer Council and being a previous recipient of @todras Timeless I trust the quality of his razors, does make me wonder what he retained though :unsure:

Auction has ended - congratulations to @Mark1966 (y)(y)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.