What's the Maggard Razors Open Comb safety razor head v2.0 like ?

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
G'day ;)(y)

What's the Maggard Razors Open Comb safety razor head v2.0 like since I've been using the Muhle R41 v2013 with a iKon Bamboo Handle, and is the aggressiveness is pretty much the same as the R41 v2013 head or is it different.

Cheers ;)

I've got Maggard Razors V2 Open Comb. I do not have R41, but I do know that it is the most aggressive DE razor on the planet. Just a bit milder than guillotine. :) Well... MR V2OC is not anywhere close to R41. It's much milder. It's more aggressive than Merkur 34С or DE89 with the same blades, but not too much. Using it with MR5 handle (similar to iKon Bamboo Handle). If you want aggressive Maggards then they've got V3A head.

It's supposed to be the same head as the parker 24/6C which has a reputation for being a very good shaver, but on the milder side. I have the maggards V3A closed comb razor and it's pretty nice. It is their most aggressive head (according to maggards, I haven't tried any others) but I still find it to be a very comfortable shaver.

G'day (y)

I've decided to order a Maggard Razors v2.0 OC head and see what this baby feels like compare to my R41 v2013 head and I'm looking forward to drive this MR v2.0 OC head very soon, please keep the topic going because I wanted to as much feedback as possible on the MR v2.0 OC head.

PS. I've also order the Maggard Razors MR5 Stainless Steel Handle ;) I think I'm being a bad boy and I couldn't help myself :p:D

Maggard-Razors-MR5-Handle-Only-Stainless-Steel-1-350x350.jpg

Oh, yeah! :) Really want to know your opinion as I want to buy R41 some time soon.
And MR5 handle is great. :)

@dewynter I will very soon looking forward to MR v2.0 OC I'm also told the MR v2.0 OC is much less aggressive than the R41 which you won't have to worry about getting yourself nicked so much