Supermax Super Platinums

rm71

I want to give you guys a heads up on this blade relative unknown blade. Don't confuse these with the Supermax Platinums. If you like the Red IP, these are better and cheaper IMO. In my book just as good as a Astra SP or SS. A nice sharp smooth blade with little irritation ( for me anyway). At $12 per 100 at razorbladesandmore.com, they are a very good deal. I usually ditch all my blades after 3 shaves, but this time I'll go for as many as I can.

Attachments

• supermaxb5main.jpg
    supermaxb5main.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 7
Had these for a long time now. Very under-rated blade and a quiet achiever.

Rocco is right, they are a damn sight cheaper than the Reds and sharper to boot.

Had these for a long time now. Very under-rated blade and a quiet achiever.

Rocco is right, they are a damn sight cheaper than the Reds and sharper to boot.

Nice price. But I'm assuming that southern hemisphere supplies are either under threat or most likely already in your possesion. The sad thing is that even with my utterly laughable "supply" of 180 DE blades and 100 SE blades I've got enough, based on a shave every other day, to last me 6 odd years. My only reson for buying more blades would be to convert to the apocolypse theory which is I think a bit quasi religious or start shaving twice a day and permanently don a face resembling a smashed crab which is equally bizarre and an almost S&M kind of thing; hurting yourself for the pleasure of buying blades. I don't know what to do! Help me Monsta, help me!

Nice to hear from rm71 again!

Thanks Pjotr. I'm with you, Joel seems to buy any good blade in massive quantities and causes a run on supplies:laugh: My blade count at the momnet is around 2800 and feel I need maybe another 500 to make me sleep a little easier.

Give the Supermax Super Plats a try.

Come on guys!

If you are going to be a proper enabler you have to post a link, like this one. That way people are just one click away from spending, sorry INVESTING, in more blades.

What do people think of the KAIs (notice link!) BTW? I've had them and they are OK but not worth the premium you pay IMHO.

Come on guys!

If you are going to be a proper enabler you have to post a link, like this one. That way people are just one click away from spending, sorry INVESTING, in more blades.

What do people think of the KAIs (notice link!) BTW? I've had them and they are OK but not worth the premium you pay IMHO.

Don't tell me you've got even more blades than razors!

Don't tell me you've got even more blades than razors!

By number of individual blades? Of course :embarrest: It is cheaper to buy in bulk!

I am sub 500 though....

(and havn't tried the Supermax SPs)