Spanish seygus DE Razor

filobiblic

Facepeeler Extraordinare
State Convenor - NSW
Group Buy Caporegime
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2015 Sabbatical Fail
Just came across this razor and thought I'd alert you all to it so that you can jump on it if you want. It is has a limited run I believe.

12401833_1148509668500067_4845992727848073767_o.jpg

This Seygus razor is a combo of aluminium and stainless steel.

It's being made in Spain by a hobbyist. This is his website in both English and Spanish. Seems like none have made it to Australia so far.

€69 for the razor and approx. €13 for postage (so around $120).

There's only limited stock so if you're up for a new designer razor that's unique (and you've got the cash)...

Edit: Finally got the photo to work!

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint but it looks way to aggressively for my taste and I don't find the looks too appealing...to industrial for my taste.

Might change if I hear good reviews, but I doubt it. Have set my eyes on a higher price in 2016 ;)

Sorry to disappoint but it looks way to aggressively for my taste and I don't find the looks too appealing...to industrial for my taste.

Might change if I hear good reviews, but I doubt it. Have set my eyes on a higher price in 2016 ;)

I agree about looks. A higher price or higher PRIZE in 2016?

@alfredus is suffering the same disease you endured most of 2015 @filobiblic yet iirc, this time, it's a titanium slant that doesn't exist!
April 1 I hear...

If I get it in April I would be over the moon - I would be happy before Christmas 2016...