Some Simpson Bruches on Clearance Sale

It all happens on Vision Collision Four Point Zero.

What the hell I'll give it a try.

:):):):):):):):):):)

Ahhhh the relief!! Man that feels good. You should try it Drubbing. It's like finding a new religion.

WOW - what a moment and I was here to see it!!!!! :eek:mg:

I can't wait to see what happens when we get to version Four Point One :cheesy:

By the way talking of Simpsons brushes, are there any other Wee Scottians :)mad::mad:) out there? Maybe you should have got one of those for your 10yr old son. Or if you've got a daughter she could have used it in her dolls house.

Tried an angry smilie too, doesn't feel as good as using a smilie smilie.

In case anybody is looking for a Simpsons 'on sale' you could try the Keyhole 2 in Best on Deal of the Day at WCS here.

Rover on sale @ WCS in their Deal of the Day here

I have no real idea about Simpsons pricing but there was a comment about missing out on the Elm sale so I thought others may be of interest.

I have no real idea about Simpsons pricing but there was a comment about missing out on the Elm sale so I thought others may be of interest.

Well, I haven't seen a Rover, but going on the specs it appears to be a mid priced brush sold as a premium. It's Chubby priced, yet could be as stuffed as a Duke 2 or Colonel. Hard to tell without seeing one.

I could be completely wrong. I've been wrong before and I didn't like it.

Well, I haven't seen a Rover, but going on the specs it appears to be a mid priced brush sold as a premium. It's Chubby priced, yet could be as stuffed as a Duke 2 or Colonel. Hard to tell without seeing one.

Well don't shoot the messenger, I'm jsut passing on information :worried:

I could be completely wrong. I've been wrong before and I didn't like it.

I have too! I didn't like it either. It was my wife who noticed both times. :amuse:

[oops, did I just use smileys?]

Yes [sigh] sorry......

We're going to have to call you Marky Mark...[some people may insert a smiley here, but you know me better than that]

While we're in a simmos thread, how are you and the Chubster getting on?

Last edited:
We're going to have to call you Marky Mark...[some people may insert a smiley here, but you know me better than that]

Oh dear, dear, dear

While we're in a simmos thread, how are you and the Chubster getting on?

Loving the Chubby!!!!!! [take lots of smileys as read]

It really would be my only brush but I like the look of the MC and keep the 1305 as a boar for variety