alfredus

Auctioneer-in-Chief + organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
I usually don't like these videos...but this one has some information from my favourite razor maker...

All I can say: I need some SERIOUS cash soon :D :D :D

Beautiful...in their own way. Sure, a work of art. But industrial modern art. Give me some Art Deco or classical styling in stainless steel and then you'd get my money. I can see why they appeal, but not worth the money -for me.

He's going to have a hard time making all those orders AS WELL AS machining new styles of heads, handles, etc. I honestly don't see how he'll get there...

Beautiful...in their own way. Sure, a work of art. But industrial modern art. Give me some Art Deco or classical styling in stainless steel and then you'd get my money. I can see why they appeal, but not worth the money -for me.

He's going to have a hard time making all those orders AS WELL AS machining new styles of heads, handles, etc. I honestly don't see how he'll get there...

How long did it take you to believe in the right brush? Trust me, once you shaved with a Wolf, it is really hard using other ones...just believe :D :D :D

I think the wait time will blow out even more, but who cares. It's not a cure for cancer and I really think it is more important, that James enjoys doing them, rather than people getting a quick fix and he stops the project all together. And I also think he will do them in blocks...

How long did it take you to believe in the right brush? Trust me, once you shaved with a Wolf, it is really hard using other ones...just believe :D :D :D

I think the wait time will blow out even more, but who cares. It's not a cure for cancer and I really think it is more important, that James enjoys doing them, rather than people getting a quick fix and he stops the project all together. And I also think he will do them in blocks...
Haha! Well, I'm quite happy with the razors I currently have so I'll leave the stainless steel masterpieces to you and others. [emoji6]

I'm sure the wait times will blow out as he plans to stick around for the long haul. There's many different business strategies and I think there's wisdom in this one for him. He's not aiming for money, but for quality. Each one will be a masterpiece and hold its value so they take time. He's got a queue and it won't ease up anytime soon. He's doing a job he loves so even more credit to him. He's on the right track IMO. Good on him!

What? You have to WAIT for these? Oh dear, count me out ;)

A slant and an adjustable?

Yep - and a SE for EACH blade type - saving, saving, saving...

At least it is 3am Eastern time, so hopefully will be asleep and save money - butt I fear not :D

Looks like I've saved some more money with this ridiculous past time that has always "saved me money" :) Wolfman - is that the one razor you will ever buy and over 10 years getting only a minimum two shaves from a blade still be way ahead of the 20 blade disposable weed whackers sold as razors? Do the maths, if you are a dedicated DE shaver have a look at far less quality built DE's that have lasted 100 years and still shave well and realise you will never wear it out :)

Or get a straight :)

Do you sign up on the wait list via his web site