Razorock what the puck

David7307

I have been using a Razorock Don Morco but its just about to be finished love the scent and gave me a very good shave ,But time to try something different and saw rasorock what the puck and its a triple milled hard soap, any one tried it , if so was it worth trying or am i better to just stick with other Razorock soaps

I’ve tried all three (bought them along with one of their razors). Scent on all three is weak and performance is subpar. I ended up using them in the shower. Don’t waste your money. There are heaps of soaps that are superior and that don’t cost the earth. Tabac and MWF are just two that spring to mind.

Which "What the Puck" are you referring to? I have the shave stick versions of the Green and Gold Label and the performance and scents are excellent.

I have been using a Razorock Don Morco but its just about to be finished love the scent and gave me a very good shave ,But time to try something different and saw rasorock what the puck and its a triple milled hard soap, any one tried it , if so was it worth trying or am i better to just stick with other Razorock soaps

My advice with Razorock soaps is try the tallow base formulas ( xxx, mudder focker, The emperor , are popular ones.) For Razorocks ultimate super vegan formulas, there is Santa Maria Del Fiore, and The Dead Sea, both are excellent.