Pre-Shave

$72? Even I would have bulked at that no matter how good it worked 😁

I use the scrub every night then wash my face with the cleanser of a morning. I find if I don't use it, if I'm away camping etc, then my face just clogs again.
Hahaha, Yep, it wasn't the wisest of moves on my part. It didn't help that I dropped it once with the lid off and a good portion spilled out either. I wouldn't spend that kinda money on something like that these days though.
I do admit it had a nice tightening effect too from what I remember correctly. It definitely did a good job but you are right $72 was a lot of money. I don't think beard & blade (shaver hut as it was known at the time) had it in stock at the time. I tried the jack black scrub didn't like it as much.
Yep, the heat and humidity will definitely cause that to build up and if you're in a tent it probably accelerates the process even more.

This is the one I use now as a good alternative to the Urth scrub. The texture is similar but the Rosemary and Mint scent can be a bit on the strong side for night time use but its a fraction of the cost and works very well also. I highly recommend it for anyone wanting to try a scrub for the first time or curious to try one.

Hahaha, Yep, it wasn't the wisest of moves on my part. It didn't help that I dropped it once with the lid off and a good portion spilled out either. I wouldn't spend that kinda money on something like that these days though.
I do admit it had a nice tightening effect too from what I remember correctly. It definitely did a good job but you are right $72 was a lot of money. I don't think beard & blade (shaver hut as it was known at the time) had it in stock at the time. I tried the jack black scrub didn't like it as much.
Yep, the heat and humidity will definitely cause that to build up and if you're in a tent it probably accelerates the process even more.

This is the one I use now as a good alternative to the Urth scrub. The texture is similar but the Rosemary and Mint scent can be a bit on the strong side for night time use but its a fraction of the cost and works very well also. I highly recommend it for anyone wanting to try a scrub for the first time or curious to try one.

I highly recommend this one as well. Just don't forget to put the lid back on. I forgot and lost a near new tub. It dried out and went as hard as a rock and I was not impressed.

I highly recommend this one as well. Just don't forget to put the lid back on. I forgot and lost a near new tub. It dried out and went as hard as a rock and I was not impressed.

Nice! I think I considered buying that one a long while ago but hesitated for some reason maybe the price by comparison the Proraso but it does contain slightly more than the proraso and perhaps will be more to my liking due to the strong scent of the Proraso so thank you for the recommendation. Awesome!

Oh no! That's the worst! I know exactly what that looks like as it shrinks down to less than half the size too. Just terrible!

$72? Even I would have bulked at that no matter how good it worked 😁

I use the scrub every night then wash my face with the cleanser of a morning. I find if I don't use it, if I'm away camping etc, then my face just clogs again.
$72 might be cheap by comparison to the ultimate pre-shave, Valobra Glicerlanolina where you'd have to mortgage your soul to @TomG for a sliver :ROFLMAO:

BTW, I'm guessing that if your face still clogs up when you're camping etc, then it's nothing to do with the coal. Unless you're camping in a coalmine... :unsure: :eek:

BTW, I'm guessing that if your face still clogs up when you're camping etc, then it's nothing to do with the coal. Unless you're camping in a coalmine... :unsure: :eek:
I have a feeling you might be right there but it's strange that it all started with me after I took up my current job.

The only other thing I could think it might be is that after nearly 30 years in engine rooms sweating, I'm now in a job where I don't sweat much at all.