Polsilver and Wizamet blades?

@Razor Burn

Any update on your Wizamet order?
The guy emailed me late last week advising that the order had been shipped to @tim33z.

The usual excuse of postage delayed due to Covid and express shipping being expensive, bla bla...

I'll be super happy when this experience is all over! :banghead:

Two weeks today since my blades departed Morocco and headed for Auspost's hands. Day 19 of up to 21 days estimated shipping period, so not too stressed except that it doesn't show in Auspost's system. Also have an 'untrackable' parcel from Royal Mail that doesn't show, so clearly Auspost have some issue tracking mail from (inter)national postal services. Wouldn't be a problem as they're both supposed to be signed for, but that's not happening down here due to covid. Parcels abandoned on the doorstep without warning (because the email notifications aren't working either) makes me nervous.

Trying to practice patience, but I am a grumpy fucker these days.

So Whizashave good to order from? Read this thread again and STILL confused 😂
my understanding is wizashave = reliable
wizablade = not so reliable

I'm loving them so much that I might end up placing another 500+ order in the new future... :nailbiting:

my understanding is wizashave = reliable

Not in my experience

I last bought Super Iridiums a few years ago. By far my preferred blades. Down to my last, now find they've been discontinued. I placed an order direct with Wizashave on Feb 4 for the Wizamet SI blades. Got one email to acknowledge payment and tell me a shipping notice would be sent. March 4, nothing. I emailed them and they say they don't ship to Aus. But they still take your money, knowing this. I've asked for a refund.

Was going to try this seller. Has anyone any experience with them? Appreciated, TIA.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/120X-WI...386438?hash=item1f157b4586:g:34EAAOSwBq9d8r4D

Not in my experience

I last bought Super Iridiums a few years ago. By far my preferred blades. Down to my last, now find they've been discontinued. I placed an order direct with Wizashave on Feb 4 for the Wizamet SI blades. Got one email to acknowledge payment and tell me a shipping notice would be sent. March 4, nothing. I emailed them and they say they don't ship to Aus. But they still take your money, knowing this. I've asked for a refund.

Was going to try this seller. Has anyone any experience with them? Appreciated, TIA.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/120X-WI...386438?hash=item1f157b4586:g:34EAAOSwBq9d8r4D

Location is now France.

Aghhhh:rolleyes:.

Paypal refund !

Not in my experience

Sorry to read that you guys are still having issues getting Wizamet blades :(

Location is now France.

Aghhhh:rolleyes:.

Paypal refund !
I'd also be concerned buying any amount that wasn't a full carton (250) as extra reason the individual tucks could be fakes...? :unsure:

Judging by the sellers 100% rating and all positive reviews I could be wrong but what do I know...? :X3:

I'd also be concerned buying any amount that wasn't a full carton (250) as extra reason the individual tucks could be fakes...? :unsure:

Judging by the sellers 100% rating and all positive reviews I could be wrong but what do I know...? :X3:
Well, you could score a few free genuine NOS Polsilver SI blades with my razors advertised Here. ;)

Just sayin'... :p

Ah my goodness, users in Australia still have a problem with shipping, the right source of wizamet blades is here, just follow me.. Im the CEO Of SUPER RAZOR Company. If you have any questions just contact me.

Ah my goodness, users in Australia still have a problem with shipping, the right source of wizamet blades is here, just follow me.. Im the CEO Of SUPER RAZOR Company. If you have any questions just contact me.
Glad you have joined.
What are you able to offer us upon this forum?
Perhaps an initial group buy sort of deal?

Just to follow up on this comment...The packaging had reversed.

The 5 blade Polsilver super iridium pack has been discontinued and the 10 blade iridium super packaging is back.

+1
The 'New" packaging started to appear around 2013 yet all the Super Iridiums currently available on eBay are in the old style packaging and it says 2017 on the bundles.
Maybe they noticed a drop in sales due to the confusion the new packaging brought? It's never good to create doubts in the mind of customers.

+1
The 'New" packaging started to appear around 2013 yet all the Super Iridiums currently available on eBay are in the old style packaging and it says 2017 on the bundles.
Maybe they noticed a drop in sales due to the confusion the new packaging brought? It's never good to create doubts in the mind of customers.

The way to differentiate Wizamet blades is the pre-2014 tuck states "10 zyletec" whereas the current ones have a blade symbol with 10 next to it.

Apologies for bumping this thread.

I ordered 100 blades from Wizashave at the beginning of January but the shipment only contained 10 blades.

So far, they haven’t replied to my emails re. the shortfall even though they were quick to respond when I queried the slow shipping. I’ll wait a few days before raising a PayPal claim.

To my surprise, the blades were shipped from Wentworthville NSW even though my address is in the Philippines.

Sounds like he found someone to dropship locally for him.

Reactions: JVS