Polsilver and Wizamet blades?

What's fun? :unsure:

Jokes aside (because I miss them anyway), I got a reply from Mo within an hour of my follow up:

"Your order is packed and sent out to the carrier, you'll get a shipping notification today !
Shipping may take 15 - 21 days to Australia."

So we'll see if I do get a notification.

I wish I had the shipping notification so I could tell you, but no progress on that front yet mate.

Think I just heard the plane with your blades go overhead guys ...

yhxaPjll.jpg

Boys,

Couple of things:
Sorry for not frequenting this thread and keeping you all up to date, but i've been dealing with minimal information (as you all are).
In some good news, Package 1 has now arrived. Contents are mine and @rhodes96.
I have the addresses for the following guys who are expected in package 2 (still no tracking, but the 1st one didn't work in any apps either, so probably made up number reading the above tactic):
@Holiday 1 pack
@StratMan 1 pack
Mr Sayas 1 pack (don't know him, Kosta is it your mate from SA?)
@Razor Burn 2 packs

He tells me he will pay for the postage costs, but with this guy, i am certain i want to wait until received first. Nothing against any of you guys, just this guy might wipe his hands of everything if he knows they've been posted before he pays up. Hope this is okay, but if anyone is super desperate i can spot you some tucks, just sing out.
I have no idea why he wouldn't have included the extra 5 packs in the same original box, there was ample room. This adds more fuel that if he wasn't pursued, he'd have gone into hiding. IMO.

Will keep you informed on any developments and @rhodes96 i'll get yours sent tomorrow if he pays overnight.

Boys,

Couple of things:
Sorry for not frequenting this thread and keeping you all up to date, but i've been dealing with minimal information (as you all are).
I have the addresses for the following guys who are expected in package 2 (still no tracking, but the 1st one didn't work in any apps either, so probably made up number reading the above tactic):
@Holiday 1 pack
@StratMan 1 pack
@Razor Burn 2 packs

He tells me he will pay for the postage costs, but with this guy, i am certain i want to wait until received first. Nothing against any of you guys, just this guy might wipe his hands of everything if he knows they've been posted before he pays up. Hope this is okay, but if anyone is super desperate i can spot you some tucks, just sing out.
I have no idea why he wouldn't have included the extra 5 packs in the same original box, there was ample room. This adds more fuel that if he wasn't pursued, he'd have gone into hiding. IMO.

Will keep you informed on any developments and @rhodes96 i'll get yours sent tomorrow if he pays overnight.
giphy.gif

Glad to see some blades have come in.

An update on my order today. I received a shipping notification, including a tracking number from Morocco Post, yesterday evening. It's not yet live in the system for tracking, but was within the timeframe provided when I followed up personally with the seller. So far, they've done what they said they would in a timely manner. This has gone some way to addressing my concerns, based on some of the experiences in this thread. I'm advised of a 15-21 day expected time for delivery. Not unreasonable in current circumstances.

To recap all progress and interaction with wizashave.com so far:

1. I placed the order 9:30pm on Monday night.
2. I followed up at 11am on Wednesday, and got a reply back within about an hour stating item packed and ready for collection by carrier.
3. I received shipping notification from both seller and Paypal about 2am on Thursday morning (today).

Tracking shows not in system, but identifies Morocco Post. This is consistent with seller's location on Paypal and eBay.

So: no problems for me so far.

The plot thickens however. I received another email from the seller, which directly addresses this chatter here on P&C. I am posting the contents here for transparency:

Just for clarification, I lately received some traffic from the forum P&C...I checked it and found a thread discussing "wizamets and polsiver blades'' and I see there is a misunderstanding.

Some buyers thought they bought from our website "wizashave.com" but they bought their blades from another source.

We only have this website and ebay account with the same name : wizashave

we've already selling the wizamets since 2019 and we always respond to all our costumers messages in less than 24h.

From Morocco to Australia the distance is too far, and infortunately Express shipping (5 to 7 days) are not available for AUS so we used a different carrier Amana International that took 15 - 21 days (better than the economic shipping that may take 2 months during this pandemic)

The seller - Mohamed - has clearly put together that I am the Sam from Australia who purchased 1k of these blades, which is cool. I'm pleased that he reached out to me to clarify, and if anything, his communication and responsiveness to email has been better than many Australian retailers I have dealt with. In re-reading this thread, it looks like you guys purchased via eBay rather than the wizashave.com store itself? For the sake of assisting anyone in the future to navigate this uncertainty, can we clarify this? I can't find a seller on eBay called wizashave, but I'm not good at it.

I think caution is warranted and that we should judge sellers on the quality of communication and whether they fulfil what they say they're going to do. So far, Mohamed has met or exceeded my expectations via the wizashave.com store. Without assuming that it will be all good (because that judgement comes when the blades arrive in 2-4 weeks), can we establish a pathway that someone else might follow to avoid the negativity that y'all experienced?

So far, I would recommend only purchasing via the wizashave.com store but this is based solely upon good communication and not having received any blades. I'm not saying trust the seller blindly, but that distrust is also not warranted thus far on my experience only.

Food for thought. @tim33z, if you want to private message me to compare names on invoices, we can probably make a reasonable determination about whether the eBay store is the same account at the wizashave.com store. Unfair to shitcan a dude's business if we're guessing it's the same guy, but fair enough to red-flag it for other future buyers if there is a problem.

Boys,

Couple of things:
@Holiday 1 pack
@StratMan 1 pack
@Razor Burn 2 packs

Thanks again @tim33z for accepting the packages and as mentioned I'm more than happy to cover my end of local postage so PM me for details.
Love you work and cheers for the offer for blades as I've got some neglected Nacets I need to use but I'll happily take a few Rubies off you if you don't mind ;)

Glad to see some blades have come in.

An update on my order today. I received a shipping notification, including a tracking number from Morocco Post, yesterday evening. It's not yet live in the system for tracking, but was within the timeframe provided when I followed up personally with the seller. So far, they've done what they said they would in a timely manner. This has gone some way to addressing my concerns, based on some of the experiences in this thread. I'm advised of a 15-21 day expected time for delivery. Not unreasonable in current circumstances.

To recap all progress and interaction with wizashave.com so far:

1. I placed the order 9:30pm on Monday night.
2. I followed up at 11am on Wednesday, and got a reply back within about an hour stating item packed and ready for collection by carrier.
3. I received shipping notification from both seller and Paypal about 2am on Thursday morning (today).

Tracking shows not in system, but identifies Morocco Post. This is consistent with seller's location on Paypal and eBay.

So: no problems for me so far.

The plot thickens however. I received another email from the seller, which directly addresses this chatter here on P&C. I am posting the contents here for transparency:

The seller - Mohamed - has clearly put together that I am the Sam from Australia who purchased 1k of these blades, which is cool. I'm pleased that he reached out to me to clarify, and if anything, his communication and responsiveness to email has been better than many Australian retailers I have dealt with. In re-reading this thread, it looks like you guys purchased via eBay rather than the wizashave.com store itself? For the sake of assisting anyone in the future to navigate this uncertainty, can we clarify this? I can't find a seller on eBay called wizashave, but I'm not good at it.

I think caution is warranted and that we should judge sellers on the quality of communication and whether they fulfil what they say they're going to do. So far, Mohamed has met or exceeded my expectations via the wizashave.com store. Without assuming that it will be all good (because that judgement comes when the blades arrive in 2-4 weeks), can we establish a pathway that someone else might follow to avoid the negativity that y'all experienced?

So far, I would recommend only purchasing via the wizashave.com store but this is based solely upon good communication and not having received any blades. I'm not saying trust the seller blindly, but that distrust is also not warranted thus far on my experience only.

Food for thought. @tim33z, if you want to private message me to compare names on invoices, we can probably make a reasonable determination about whether the eBay store is the same account at the wizashave.com store. Unfair to shitcan a dude's business if we're guessing it's the same guy, but fair enough to red-flag it for other future buyers if there is a problem.

I won't say what I want to say due violating forum rules. I will say this.
He has been sprung and now in damage control.
Nobody has bought from Dromashop on ebay during this purchase. Everything was done through the wizamet website.
I previously purchased last year on ebay from dromashop where he did not supply the product as advertised. I filed a paypal dispute he refunded.
Express postage is available from Morroco, Both DHL and Fed Ex have active offices in Agadir where he is based. Shipping costs of express are not our concern. My purchase as do others said free postage.
Were we not told that shipping to Australia during Covid was not possible with Morocco Post?
I know he has been watching this thread for weeks. That's what I had hoped that my comments I have posted were to elicit a response from him and hopefully a reply to everyone in this thread.
I still don't understand why he did not ship everyones blades together in one shipment. It would have been more cost effective for him.
Still don't understand why Tim33z Did not get a working tracking number.

Mr Wizamet please read this. If Tim33z is not paid the funds as promised for local postage costs in Australia to distribute the products, I will File a Paypal Dispute on you !!!!

Boys,

Couple of things:
@Holiday 1 pack
@StratMan 1 pack
@Razor Burn 2 packs

hey Tim that's awesome.. will happily wait for their arrival now i know and yes My Sayas is my mate so you can send those in the same package to myself and i will pass them onto him

Nobody has bought from Dromashop on ebay during this purchase. Everything was done through the wizamet website.
I previously purchased last year on ebay from dromashop where he did not supply the product as advertised. I filed a paypal dispute he refunded.
Express postage is available from Morroco, Both DHL and Fed Ex have active offices in Agadir where he is based. Shipping costs of express are not our concern. My purchase as do others said free postage.
Were we not told that shipping to Australia during Covid was not possible with Morocco Post?
I know he has been watching this thread for weeks. That's what I had hoped that my comments I have posted were to elicit a response from him and hopefully a reply to everyone in this thread.
I still don't understand why he did not ship everyones blades together in one shipment. It would have been more cost effective for him.
Still don't understand why Tim33z Did not get a working tracking number.

Mr Wizamet please read this. If Tim33z is not paid the funds as promised for local postage costs in Australia to distribute the products, I will File a Paypal Dispute on you !!!!
I understand that there might be some confusion as to the source of Wizamet blades and whether its just one seller or multiple sites operating under the same name?
All I know for certain is that I made a purchase from wizablades in good faith and interaction was going well until the seller decided he'd send the same email to multiple buyers from Australia asking for help. I offered my services and have yet to receive any correspondence barring that found on P&C to state that my order is still valid, let alone shipped to Australia. All I needed was confirmation that order was shipped and updates would be provided in due course...
It appears that the seller has mailed out my order so I will wait for confirmation from @tim33z and direct my future business to sellers that can be trusted to be open and transparent... Not too much to ask I hope with no hard feelings, unless the package doesn't arrive!

Thanks for clarifying. It's good to confirm that all purchases have been made via wizashave.com, and that prospective buyers should exercise caution and only transact via Paypal if proceeding. I feel (unfortunately) fortunate that my positive experience appears to have resulted from a string of other negative experiences.

The seller's correspondence to me stating: "Some buyers thought they bought from our website "wizashave.com" but they bought their blades from another source. " now appears to be false or misleading in this context. I can appreciate that problems in international business can occur, but won't trust any business that lies to me and won't do business with them again. Trust, but verify is a good motto. Verification failed in this instance.

In my reply email, I stated: "I am not an administrator or moderator of the forum, but you are welcome to join the forum to discuss this directly with members (subject to any forum restrictions on retailers). Direct contact with sellers is always a positive. "

Mohamed, if you are reading this: please make contact with prior buyers and work this out. The excellent communication that you have provided me in our transaction is undermined by the poor experiences of everyone else, and our decision as a community to transact with you in the future will be based upon all of our experiences. Three negative experiences to one positive experience indicates that we cannot trust your business to provide a consistent standard of communication or customer service, and subsequently that we should discourage other members from purchasing further from wizashave.com.

Please make contact with those that you have previously corresponded with, and extend the same quality of customer service that you extended to me to them. These are solvable issues to resolve, particularly in regards to tracking numbers.

I've messaged most of you involved just now to get some additional information, but I wonder if I haven't just worked out the source of confusion here:

I have purchased from www.wizashave.com. RB just referenced www.wizablades.com.

These are two individual vendors. Are your difficulties with wizablades, rather than wizashave?

I've messaged most of you involved just now to get some additional information, but I wonder if I haven't just worked out the source of confusion here:

These are two individual vendors. Are your difficulties with wizablades, rather than wizashave?
I'm told from a lot of users from Badger & Blade forums, that, wizashave.com is a very reliable source..... I've never heard of wizablades.com and I would strongly stay away from this website.

Speaking for myeslf I bought from www.wizablades.com and the gentleman who I assume is named Mohamed Idlaadid as per the email address used to initially contact me.

Is this the same guy as selling Dormashop on ebay or from wizashave.com I have no idea but searching various forums its obvious that a large amount of Wizamet blades are being sold from Morocco and without knowing exactly the country of Origin as its not obviously stated on the wizablade.com site, I am lead to believe that the 500 blades I ordered have been shipped from Morocco.
Judging by the amount of blades sold by each seller it seems to be a legitimate business so I made my order believing I'd receive legitimate blades and still hold hope that this will be the case...?

I'm told from a lot of users from Badger & Blade forums, that, wizashave.com is a very reliable source..... I've never heard of wizablades.com and I would strongly stay away from this website.

Wizashave's communication has been great with me, and he shipped the order within a couple days of placing it.

Speaking for myeslf I bought from www.wizablades.com and the gentleman who I assume is named Mohamed Idlaadid as per the email address used to initially contact me.

Is this the same guy as selling Dormashop on ebay or from wizashave.com I have no idea but searching various forums its obvious that a large amount of Wizamet blades are being sold from Morocco and without knowing exactly the country of Origin as its not obviously stated on the wizablade.com site, I am lead to believe that the 500 blades I ordered have been shipped from Morocco.
Judging by the amount of blades sold by each seller it seems to be a legitimate business so I made my order believing I'd receive legitimate blades and still hold hope that this will be the case...?

So the Wizablade vendor has a different name to Wizashave. They are both called Mohamed, but different surname. Both appear to be in Morocco, and I expect the blades are legit and probably from the same source.

Wizablade seem to offer poor customer service and dodgy practice. Wizashave seem to be on the level.

EDIT:

I want to unreservedly apologise to Mohamed Lamghari of Wizashave, for my earlier suggestion that he had made false representation or lied about the state of other orders. This is not true, but I cannot edit the previous post. Having discussed it with the people who've ordered blades in this thread, the negative experiences can be universally attributed to www.wizablades.com. This error is the result of mistaken identity, given the similarity of names and common origin and first name of the vendors involved. While I'll wait to pass final comment on Wizashave until I receive the blades, Mohamed was exemplary in his communication with me about the order and I regret the confusion.

Last edited:
Wizashave's communication has been great with me, and he shipped the order within a couple days of placing it.

So the Wizablade vendor has a different name to Wizashave. They are both called Mohamed, but different surname. Both appear to be in Morocco, and I expect the blades are legit and probably from the same source.

Wizablade seem to offer poor customer service and dodgy practice. Wizashave seem to be on the level.
In his defence the guy was open and transparent to begin by reaching out to me and other buyers that used wizablade but communication broke down as he decided to use one address to accept the orders for Oz, without advising those that emailed him for updates. At no time was the guy rude so nothing personal from my end.
In hindsight I should've used the wizashave.com site but then again I wouldn't be surprised they're the same guy as
the odds of the same source holding endless amounts of Wizamet blades doesn't add up as I've seen them sold for many years now with one seller moving some blades into the US and shipping from New York???
Water under the bridge and it pays to do your research as I won't be using wizablade every again that's for sure!