Polsilver and Wizamet blades?

You don't have to chase a bloody BBS for a PSI, give the Nacet a bloody fair go, trust me, you'll LOVE the Gillette Nacet which is FAR better and more forgiven smoother shave than the bloody Feather blade.
That's what I meant in my post. Nacets are now by far my favorite blade: sharp, smooth and last forever. I'm seriously considering buying a box of 1000.

I keep PSIs for when I'm NOT chasing a BBS (ie giving my face and scalp a break) and just want something smooth. The PSI was a good match with the R41 for a BBS, but now that I've moved that razor on, the PSI fills a different role.

Yeah thanks to @SpeedyPC's previous suggestion I ended up grabbing 1,000 Nacets and although I don't use them in all my razors they perform great and a certainly better value than Feathers. (y)

Seems to me you're talking about Nacets. For now, at least, they're commonly available, which is why I only bought 100 PSIs, which I now use to give my skin a break rather than chase a BBS.

I think I have a couple of these in my miscellaneous blade box, so I'll give it a go. Thanks for the tip.

You don't have to chase a bloody BBS for a PSI, give the Nacet a bloody fair go, trust me, you'll LOVE the Gillette Nacet which is FAR better and more forgiven smoother shave than the bloody Feather blade.

I've only ever found the Feather decent compared to the PSI / PSS but they are very sharp, so I'm curious about the Nacet now. To the blade box I go.

Same thing happened to me before.
I got given a BS one that never showed up.

I think we should all do a group paypal item not received simultaneously and teach him a lesson.
Its bloody tempting as it appears he's up to his old tricks!? ;)

Just clarifying whether he had previously issued you with tracking for Express postage or standard postage - via local Morocco mail???

Its bloody tempting as it appears he's up to his old tricks!? ;)

Just clarifying whether he had previously issued you with tracking for Express postage or standard postage - via local Morocco mail???

24th December 2019 - was a non exisitant postal number. Checked on I7 for 4 weeks and nothing. He just sent the BS number to satisfy ebay shipping conditions.

"Please brother please just be patient"

And

" I will refund you immediately. Please do not give me negative feedback"

:LOL:

24th December 2019 - was a non exisitant postal number. Checked on I7 for 4 weeks and nothing. He just sent the BS number to satisfy ebay shipping conditions.

"Please brother please just be patient"

And

" I will refund you immediately. Please do not give me negative feedback"

:LOL:
Ah the fake shipping number on ebay, sadly I've dealt with those issues before and one of the main reason's I've avoided ebay of late... Too many dodgy sellers that give you the rig around :(

Here's hoping he provides legitimate tracking details soon as I'm leaning towards opening a paypal dispute!

Ah the fake shipping number on ebay, sadly I've dealt with those issues before and one of the main reason's I've avoided ebay of late... Too many dodgy sellers that give you the rig around :(

Here's hoping he provides legitimate tracking details soon as I'm leaning towards opening a paypal dispute!

I am not far behind you, emailed him again (third and last time) told him he has 48 hrs to reply to me or we are going with paypal dispute

i dont mind waiting, but what really pisses me off is the ZERO replies to my emails, he doesnt seem to have any issues with taking my money though

Yeah thanks to @SpeedyPC's previous suggestion I ended up grabbing 1,000 Nacets and although I don't use them in all my razors they perform great and a certainly better value than Feathers. (y)
giphy.gif

Wizablades
"HI, I have shipped a set of orders to a buyer within Australia for distribution there. When the shipment arrives in Australia I will send you the tracking number. Because shipping costs are currently high. Sorry for delay
regards"

Notice he will send the tracking number once the item arrives in Australia:LOL:

He has until 24.08.20 till I slap a paypal item not received on him.

Wizablades
"HI, I have shipped a set of orders to a buyer within Australia for distribution there. When the shipment arrives in Australia I will send you the tracking number. Because shipping costs are currently high. Sorry for delay
regards"

giphy.gif

Wizablades
regards"

I think he mean's he will provide Auspost tracking once the receiver arranges local postage...?

I'll wait to see what @tim33z says as he's been in regular communication with the bloke and fingers crossed it reaches AUS soon... Otherwise group PayPal dispute!

So what's usually happened with this guy? No further update after the automated store confirmation email, and you need to reach out to him? Or he's contacted you first to ask for more money for shipping?

I will pile on @ Paypal if there's no legit progress after you guys make a claim, if that is required. Like StratMan said, he's taken the money.

So what's usually happened with this guy? No further update after the automated store confirmation email, and you need to reach out to him? Or he's contacted you first to ask for more money for shipping?

I will pile on @ Paypal if there's no legit progress after you guys make a claim, if that is required. Like StratMan said, he's taken the money.
I made a purchase on the website for 500 blades, received confirmation from PayPal that payment sent.
Received no shipping details so checked website and found no details regarding origin, shipping policy...
Short time passed and seller emailed me explaining local shipping to AUS had halted and seeing as he had 4-5 buyers from AUS was I willing to receive everybodys order through Express postage and he would add a free box and cover local postage costs.
I happily agreed but asked for added details and in the mean time he's made similar offer to others...
Back and forth for a week and silence the last few weeks as he hasn't replied to my many emails asking for an update.
Without checking my emails I have since learnt that 2 x delivery's have been sent to AUS and that tracking will be provided at a later date but no idea yet whether my order is included...?

Thanks RB, I just ordered 1k from him for about $290AUD which shakes out about 29c per blade.

Thats quite pricey for 1000 blades. I was around 19.5cents per blade for 750

Might be running low on supply or he was waiting for you to pay for everyones delivery.:LOL:

Thats quite pricey for 1000 blades. I was around 19.5cents per blade for 750

Might be running low on supply or he was waiting for you to pay for everyones delivery.:LOL:
Yeah thats steep as I paid $105 AUD for 500 and he offered a discount each box you add so 1000 would be close to $200 AUD buy my calculations...
I ordered about a month or so ago...?

Yeah thats steep as I paid $105 AUD for 500 and he offered a discount each box you add so 1000 would be close to $200 AUD buy my calculations...
I ordered about a month or so ago...?

I was $99 USD for 750.

I wonder what amount he will declare for customs declaration?
Might get close to the $1000 mark when GST, duty, customs clearance fees kick in. This could add further delays.

The plot thickens :D

Last edited:
I'm not involved, but it sounds to me like a string-along. If he hasn't dispatched the goods by now, he probably never will. If he has, then he should be able to give you a tracking number. I'd say get PayPal moving on it now, with no more discussion. Under the unlikely circumstance that the goods subsequently turn up, then let that be a lesson to him.