Polsilver and Wizamet blades?

Fair enough mate. I have created havoc and discord by assuming that the same vendor suggested on the first page was the same as y'all used - but I see now (having discovered wizablade about an hour ago) that your other comments clearly refer to that wizablade, and I assumed that this was a typo of wizashave. My error.

For any future viewers of this thread: Wizashave good. Wizablade maybe okay, but unnecessarily difficult.

In his defence the guy was open and transparent to begin by reaching out to me and other buyers that used wizablade but communication broke down as he decided to use one address to accept the orders for Oz, without advising those that emailed him for updates. At no time was the guy rude so nothing personal from my end.
In hindsight I should've used the wizashave.com site but then again I wouldn't be surprised they're the same guy as
the odds of the same source holding endless amounts of Wizamet blades doesn't add up as I've seen them sold for many years now with one seller moving some blades into the US and shipping from New York???
Water under the bridge and it pays to do your research as I won't be using wizablade every again that's for sure!

Razor is a very wise and humble person and can see things for they are !!!

Mong, I will state on the record that my the purchase I made was from www.wizablades.com. This the same place as Razor Burn, tim33z and a few others purchased. The transaction correspondence was from wizablades@gmail.com.

To conclude what has been a messy situtaion, I finally received an email from the wizablades guy (wizablades@gmail):

HI
because of the virus, economic shipping to your country has been stopped. I have many orders in Australia, and I cannot send them in the express mail for everyone. I sent all the orders to one customer in Australia for him to distribute them to you there. Upon their arrival in Australia, he will send your request to you and I am sorry for the delay outside My control
regards

Slightly contradictory to the original emails but willing to bet the negative posts on this thread had something to do with this email going out and from a different email address I might add....? I look forward to the blades arriving and moving on with my shaves and will try my best to keep my hard earned $$$ in Australia and support local sellers even if it costs me a bit more! Thanks guys (y)

i got the same email today, but no excuses on poor customer service.

i understand shipping costs are expensive and deliveries take time, but i bet he knew that when he was advertising the free delivery. I dont mind waiting for products especially at this time, but i bloody hate when people take your money and simply ignore any further customer contact.

FYI update pictures from B&B and full proof the Wizamet Super Iridium is REAL and the Polsilver is NOT in production anymore. Wizashave is the real deal supplier.

1596585520204.png

2020-08-05-14-17-03.jpg

2020-08-05-14-17-29.jpg

Thanks for these, Speedy. Good to have a set of detailed photos to compare to and know what to expect.

My tracking from wizashave is now live and moving around Morocco. It's taking the holiday I'd like to be on right now.

FYI update pictures from B&B and full proof the Wizamet Super Iridium is REAL and the Polsilver is NOT in production anymore. Wizashave is the real deal supplier.
Interesting, in other forums people have said the exact opposite. The Polsilvers I bought the other day also say "Distributed by Procter and Gamble" on the side of the tuck (though the logo is absent) and they appear to be a normal St Petersburg product in every way.

Interesting, in other forums people have said the exact opposite. The Polsilvers I bought the other day also say "Distributed by Procter and Gamble" on the side of the tuck (though the logo is absent) and they appear to be a normal St Petersburg product in every way.
I read somewhere that some of the P&G ones were marketed for Australia but not sure why as we're such a small market...?

I read somewhere that some of the P&G ones were marketed for Australia but not sure why as we're such a small market...?
Maybe is a marketing shareholder, maybe someone Australia is doing business as part of the Russian shareholders for P&G???

Otherwise, I could be wrong?

R and the TM on the packaging will vary depending on where the intended product is to be sold.

For instance,
P&G have two different licenses in the Arabic regions. There is one for the Gulf states such as Saudi Arabia and Oman TM, one for the other Middle Eastern countries such as Egypt, Morocco etc R.

The same applies for Europe. There is one for Eastern European countries, and one for the rest of Europe including the UK.

The Trade Mark and Registered markings have no intended correlation to the years of manufacture.

Thanks Tim33z, blades arrived safe and sound. (y)
Hairy Muppet could you, please, take a full complete photo of EVERY single details, so others wet shavers has got the complete REAL deal.

I’m very grateful for @tim33z posting his photos and I fully respect his blades is the real deal, it would be a great idea to fully compare side by side, this would make every wet shavers happy and to be fully aware of what is real and what isn’t real.

Hairy Muppet could you, please, take a full complete photo of EVERY single details, so others wet shavers has got the complete REAL deal.

I’m very grateful for @tim33z posting his photos and I fully respect his blades is the real deal, it would be a great idea to fully compare side by side, this would make every wet shavers happy and to be fully aware of what is real and what isn’t real.

Hairy Muppet ???

Anyway as requested,

The Arabic on the side of the 250 carton basically says

Imported into Morrocco
The Al Sharifi Centre
Casablanca.

The TM and R are different to the Nacets that is most likely licensing.
Opening the blade out of the wrapper the wax was dry and easily opened without sticking. Two dots of wax on each side.
There is a 2017 Gillette on the side of the carton.
Barcode corresponds to previous genuine products.

Look good to me.

Happy Shaves.

Hairy Muppet ???

Anyway as requested,

The Arabic on the side of the 250 carton basically says

Imported into Morrocco
The Al Sharifi Centre
Casablanca.

The TM and R are different to the Nacets that is most likely licensing.
Opening the blade out of the wrapper the wax was dry and easily opened without sticking. Two dots of wax on each side.
There is a 2017 Gillette on the side of the carton.
Barcode corresponds to previous genuine products.

Look good to me.

Happy Shaves.
You bloody ripper hairy muppet, that’s why you’ve earn your badger avatar, because, you are a bloody hairy muppet.

Looking at the photos post by hairy muppet, I can strongly a sure you comparing from dog @tim33z photos side by side is 100% the same as the Polsilver SI blades is no longer available or in production anymore. These photos are the latest production blades on the market.

Only difference in my experience is that these Wizamets have slightly less wax than the Polsilver SI. Only a good thing let me tell you!
I read on one of the other O/S forums that somebody suggested the lack of wax was a good sign as it indicates the blades were stored in a dry/humid-free environment...?

Either way looking forward to receiving mine soon and appreciated @tim33z taking one for the team! (y)

Lack of wax is a generally positive development, as is the packaging indicating that it was bound for Moroccan market. My blades are still enjoying their Moroccan holiday, but at least they're moving.